Violator Kush Clone Gallery

• Thread starter jansjukebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

this is my Violator Kush clone. I got a new camera and took a few shots. I'll updte it regulary till she finishes. I also have a sister that I'll take some shots of when i can dig ehr out of the back of the chamber. Feel free to post your pics of violator Kush and thanks for takign a look!!
pot_067.jpg

pot_059.jpg

pot_039.jpg

pot_045.jpg

pot_041.jpg

D

Dubwobble

A smoke report would be dope (pun intended!).

I've been wondering about this strain for a while now.... ;)

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Dub, I've been smoking this strand for about 4 months now, and The smoke has a real earty, almost musty scent, At 58 days of flowering, She's not overpowering but what i like to call comfortable. If you don't have a lot of work to get done then you can smoke her at 58 days during the day but at 65 days, it makes it a little harder to acomplish much. She takes the edge off of pain real good but The smoke fills the whole house. If you are trying to hide smell, she will be a challange. In late flowering and when you smoke her. I find she has a small creap. Just when you think you are finished smoking she sneaks up on you. I don't sugest light weights smoke it too heavy at first. I am an everyday smoker but it is too much for my girl.

D

Dubwobble

Hahaha - sounds like my kind of herb - earthy tasting and narcotic.

I bought the 8-ball Kush from Barney's in the Dam 2 years ago but I really wanted the Violator.

Thanks !

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

thanks for stopin by smoked and Dub, I really like the way this one grows and smokes!! Lao, only my dog has more hairs!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah you could post as many pics as you want of this and people would be greatful. there is such a lack of information on this strain its not funny. i sent in a cross of straw D x violators as freebies. im waiting on the grow reports now. from the size of your colas and the nugs of the straw d. im guessing the crosss will yeild alot.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

She veges really slow. So to get the best yield out of her you need to veg her a really long time. This plant is a tri-foliate and i think because had a greater yield but her nodes stay really close together so she stays really short. I wish I had time to do another round with her and try to grow her big but have to move on to the next strand!! lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah gonna be a beauty there bro. do you have any pics of it in veg either phenos or both if you could. just cursious cuz i did a cross of strawberry diesel x violator

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

sorry Kid..I don't. My camera broke last summer and Santa brought me one as a late Christmas present so I don't have any veg. Pics of violator Kush. I can tell you that she is really slow in veg ans stays low with really tight node spacing. Mine were topped cause I was trying to force side branches to make a couple of clones.

X

XxchemoxX

those plants look nice and healthyy.. i've always been intrigued by this strain but i look at at it and i always feel like theres somehting more out there

Amber

Amber

Did you hit her with a hardner? I notice that makes a lot of hairs.

Top Bottom