violator kush

• Thread starter death machine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

death machine

ive got 1 violator kush fem about a month in veg i was wondering if any 1 has ever grown out this strain, i am gonna flip her soon so i was wondering what to expect, so far im very impressed with her,

I

ismokepot

I have 8 plants in their 3rd week of flowering. They stay quite short and continue to bush out. Easy to grow so far- no problems at all. I have some recent pictures but can't figure out how to load them- I've tried but keep getting error messages.

D

death machine

thanks i smoke, did you top yours? i did and she responded very good to it,i am flipping her soon, i cant wait till she flowers.keep me posted on yours bro ,, thanks again

T

tex196908

I grew 2 femmed plants out under t-5's, I let them flower for 8wks.The smoke was an unimpressive up buzz, that was not strong or longlasting. If I were to run them again, it would be under hid and I would take them at 10wks.

I

ismokepot

no, i didn't top. no reason really cause they stay short and branch well anyway. i flowered at 25 days and they have stayed quite short. 9/10 sprouted, 1 of those was a runt. 1 of the 8 left is a monster, about 10 inches taller then the rest. I am running 9 plants ( I added an Opium plant to that room) under 1100 watts and they look great....... i'm still trying to show you a picture or two.

D

death machine

tex what did ya get for a yield from them.how was the taste and were the nugs tight or fluffy? thanks

Top Bottom