Vipar Spectra 600w

• Thread starter FedeleFiness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FedeleFiness

FedeleFiness

This is my first grow and I'm using the lights in the title, they currently have a veg and bloom selection. Does anyone have experience with these lights? I'm aware they're self-explanatory but I have a question in regards to when to utilize full spectrum or is that a growers decision?

DismalDude

DismalDude

This is my first grow and I'm using the lights in the title, they currently have a veg and bloom selection. Does anyone have experience with these lights? I'm aware they're self-explanatory but I have a question in regards to when to utilize full spectrum or is that a growers decision?
I have a friend that uses the Vipar Spectra 1000 with ok results. You use the veg selection until you want to flip into flower then you turn on the bloom while keeping the veg on as well then go to photoperiod 12/12.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just be mindful they do produce a decent amount of heat. Not nearly as bad as HID but HID lighting also has options that allow the hood to be vented, so that does make keeping your grow space cool a little easier. Just plan on ample ventilation and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom