VIPARSPECTRA 900W LED Grow Light Replacement LED driver search

• Thread starter First_Try
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

First_Try

I got this LED grow light ~1.5 years ago
One of the drivers have failed and I am looking for a replacement. Has anyone seen these around or something similar? Google has let me down :)

Viparspectra 900w led grow light replacement led driver search

F

figgie

unfortunately, you would need to know the voltage that the driver is actually putting out (80VDC to 170 VDC is massive swing). Maybe an email to Vipraspectra will give that information or maybe they can sell you a replacement driver?

Anthem

Anthem

I got this LED grow light ~1.5 years ago
One of the drivers have failed and I am looking for a replacement. Has anyone seen these around or something similar? Google has let me down :)

View attachment 1257455
The LED OUTPUT appears to be 12VDC if you take the time to look carefully at the label. Secondly, the 80-170VDC appears to be the fan output. The whole drive only puts out 140 watts so you might be better off getting a new light than trying to replace parts on that one.

Magellan14

Magellan14

Call them. I have seen them replace a good bit of reef tank lights of this age. You never know they might send you a new one. Definitely worth a try.

F

figgie

The LED OUTPUT appears to be 12VDC if you take the time to look carefully at the label. Secondly, the 80-170VDC appears to be the fan output. The whole drive only puts out 140 watts so you might be better off getting a new light than trying to replace parts on that one.
You have it backwards (from welitpower.com)

SmartSelect 20220705 221829 Chrome

F

First_Try

Thank you all for your feedback! Will try to contact them again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom