ViparSpectra KS3000 LED 3x3 test thread by SSgrower

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Evening fellow growersm I was selected to test the above led KS300 which is a 300w. "full spectrum" light new on today's market. Stay tuned to this new thread & tester as my "Clone grow" begins with the above led light. Thanks to ViparSpectra for the opportunity to showcase this light and "grow". Updated weekly with pictures. SSgrower

SSgrower

SSgrower

Time difference with the influence team but I believe I got the the contract signed and sent back. Updates soon. SSgrower

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I just bought their KS 2500 instead,Lol. That gave me enough to replace the "I Power 4" inline fan to an A/C Infinity. SS
Watch that ac infinity fan because just returned a t4 because the first week the controller 69 just quit working blank screen. I contacted Amazon and returned the whole kit and got another t4 and 2weeks later. I walk into my room thinking man it's sure is loud in here. I looked at my controller and 86% humidity 😬. I can't trust them after that I was done. Because my old vivosun was working just fine after 3years. Now I just purchased the new vivosun fan and wifi controller 😉 I wouldn't say it's better but it sure is easy to use.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Watch that ac infinity fan because just returned a t4 because the first week the controller 69 just quit working blank screen. I contacted Amazon and returned the whole kit and got another t4 and 2weeks later. I walk into my room thinking man it's sure is loud in here. I looked at my controller and 86% humidity 😬. I can't trust them after that I was done. Because my old vivosun was working just fine after 3years. Now I just purchased the new vivosun fan and wifi controller 😉 I wouldn't say it's better but it sure is easy to use.
I've had some problems with my AC Infinity controller. It malfunctions when the oscillating fan is plugged into a port. It also lost some of its setting during a power outage.

I also had some problems with VivoSun, though. I tried to order a tent from their web site and it kept freezing when I tried to use a coupon. I contacted their support several times and never received an answer. I only received automated replies. So I gave up on them and bought a tent from another company.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I've had some problems with my AC Infinity controller. It malfunctions when the oscillating fan is plugged into a port. It also lost some of its setting during a power outage.

I also had some problems with VivoSun, though. I tried to order a tent from their web site and it kept freezing when I tried to use a coupon. I contacted their support several times and never received an answer. I only received automated replies. So I gave up on them and bought a tent from another company.
Oh I was just talking about their inline fan. As far as tents I really like the ac infinity tents. They have the only 3x3 with extra doors. I would never get a vivosun tent. I have a spiderfarmer and it's not great 😕 my next tent will be a ac infinity but nothing electronic from them.

E

elusiveshame

I have a Vivosun 2x4' tent and a spider farmer 4x4' tent, and the quality difference is pretty big. I don't think I'd get another Vivosun tent tbh. Their window view ports don't seal properly with the velcro panels, their canvas feels cheaper/thinner than the spider farmer, and their zipper gets hung up EVERY time I open the dumb thing and I feel like I'm going to rip it when I try to free it up. Don't get me wrong, it's an okay tent, but you can probably find one on Amazon that's cheaper and better quality.

E

elusiveshame

So do I and yep, it's a good tent. (I also have a ViparSpectra 4x4 that I'm not using right now and a Cool Grows 2x2 that I'm using for seedlings. Those are also good tents, but they're not as good as the AC Infinity tent.

Well, guess I'll have to look into one of them when it comes time to upgrade / change things around then. Thanks for your input!

The zippers and the light leaks. But it was my first tent so I had to learn the hard way 😅
This is my 2nd tent lol I don't have any zipper issues, though. Any light leaks I may have is taken care of by closing the door to the closet it's in, but fair enough!

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I my opinion I personally think gorilla is the best with ac infinity a distant 2nd you can line the rest of them up in whatever order. I have 2 friends with 5x5 gorilla grow tents. They don't even feel the same. But with that said these companies are listening and making changes. So in the future we will have much better products.
Truth be told I have been a stealth grower since 2003. I grew I refrigerators and deep freezers.
Screenshot 20230206 150928 Gallery
Screenshot 20230206 150905 Gallery

E

elusiveshame

I was so pissed at the contract problem, saw a 50w less 4 bar style LED for a 3x3 and I got it. Love the fridge build.SS
Fridge builds always interested me. Are they good for growing, or just starting plants off in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom