ViparSpectra KS3000 LED 3x3 test thread by SSgrower

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

My very first grow box was a 3x2 cardboard box in my closet living in my parents house. I was using a 65w Hans Panel back when LED's weren't even considered.

You can grow anywhere! 😎
Haha fair point!

I wouldn’t have ever considered growing in my parents house. It would’ve been smoked on me 😅

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Haha fair point!

I wouldn’t have ever considered growing in my parents house. It would’ve been smoked on me 😅

Honestly looking back i don't know how I got away with it. One of the funnier moments of my life for sure when I think about it with my friends 😂 I only did two grows out of it before I smartened up

hahahaha the website still exists. You can still buy a Hans panel.

What a crazy world

Last edited:
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

But with that said these companies are listening and making changes. So in the future we will have much better products.
I wonder how well they listen to their customers. It seems to me they mostly compete with each other. The tents from the prominent vendors all seem to be good quality with only slight differences in design, workmanship and materials. The three tents I have that are all from different vendors are all very much the same in how the door and vent ports work.

When I was shopping for the 2x2 I just bought, I asked myself, "Why do they all have left-handed doors?" By that I mean only the zipper is right-handed, which leaves about six inches of tent to interfere with movement of my right hand once the door is opened. When looking at various tents, only one had the zipper on the left side. So I began to think that all tent makers could improve their door design. I can also think of several other ways tents could be improved.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

My very first grow box was a 3x2 cardboard box in my closet living in my parents house.
It was about 1969 when I grew my first plant. I was in high school at the time. The plant was a pathetic little thing grown from seed that was in a bag of weed. I never was able to smoke it due to parental interference. I grew it in the dining room of my parents house. I told them it was a rare "Japanese Tomato" and they bought the story. I believe they were happy that I showed an interest in gardening. My parents were both school teachers. They had parties and no one mentioned the plant -- not even the high school principal -- even though they all saw it. Once my parents figured it out, they were mad enough to kill, but somehow I survived. My high school friends probably still tell the story. Many years later, my father changed his mind about cannabis when he developed multiple sclerosis and discovered how the plant eased his symptoms. He was a great gardener and reportedly grew some very fine weed. He never shared it with me, though, because he never stopped being mad about that Japanese Tomato.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

It was about 1969 when I grew my first plant. I was in high school at the time. The plant was a pathetic little thing grown from seed that was in a bag of weed. I never was able to smoke it due to parental interference. I grew it in the dining room of my parents house. I told them it was a rare "Japanese Tomato" and they bought the story. I believe they were happy that I showed an interest in gardening. My parents were both school teachers. They had parties and no one mentioned the plant -- not even the high school principal -- even though they all saw it. Once my parents figured it out, they were mad enough to kill, but somehow I survived. My high school friends probably still tell the story. Many years later, my father changed his mind about cannabis when he developed multiple sclerosis and discovered how the plant eased his symptoms. He was a great gardener and reportedly grew some very fine weed. He never shared it with me, though, because he never stopped being mad about that Japanese Tomato.

hahahaha that is hilarious! I still chuckle to myself how much stigmatism surrounds this little plant.

E

elusiveshame

hahahaha that is hilarious! I still chuckle to myself how much stigmatism surrounds this little plant.
Dude for real.

A family member said a few months back “you’re X years old and still smoke pot? Aren’t you a little too grown up for that?”

I responded with “you’re Y years old and still follow the Bible. Aren’t you a little too grown up for fairytales?”

They didn’t like that but never brought up the topic of cannabis with me since.

E

elusiveshame

the good news is it provides a quick and easy way for me to filter people out of my life!
Yep! I had a potential gf get on me about how bad cannabis was, as she was taking a Xanax. I told her “this does for me what that does for you, without the chemical dependency”. She refused to accept it, even though the same kind of doctor prescribes both.

Some people really drank the Reefer Madness propaganda and willfully refuse to believe the message we grew up with was wrong.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I wonder how well they listen to their customers. It seems to me they mostly compete with each other. The tents from the prominent vendors all seem to be good quality with only slight differences in design, workmanship and materials. The three tents I have that are all from different vendors are all very much the same in how the door and vent ports work.

When I was shopping for the 2x2 I just bought, I asked myself, "Why do they all have left-handed doors?" By that I mean only the zipper is right-handed, which leaves about six inches of tent to interfere with movement of my right hand once the door is opened. When looking at various tents, only one had the zipper on the left side. So I began to think that all tent makers could improve their door design. I can also think of several other ways tents could be improved.
If you could expound about the problems and solutions here I'd appreciate the follow up. I use a Viparspectra 4x4 with no "Light Leak" problems for almost 2 years now 4x4x61/2'. Thanks for following, I'll be posting more about Viparspectra's products here, SSgrower

SSgrower

SSgrower

Dude for real.

A family member said a few months back “you’re X years old and still smoke pot? Aren’t you a little too grown up for that?”

I responded with “you’re Y years old and still follow the Bible. Aren’t you a little too grown up for fairytales?”

They didn’t like that but never brought up the topic of cannabis with me since.
I tell my cousin, Genisis Chapter 12, God gave all the plants & animals for our use. SSgrower

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

If you could expound about the problems and solutions here I'd appreciate the follow up. I use a Viparspectra 4x4 with no "Light Leak" problems for almost 2 years now 4x4x61/2'. Thanks for following, I'll be posting more about Viparspectra's products here, SSgrower
I am in the market for a new 4x4. I just watched bassdropkeys420 YouTube video of his 5x5 viparspectra and he said he has all kinds of pin holes and a zipper failed 😳 and some sticking came loose 😳 I guess I have 2 choices ac infinity or gorilla 🥲

E

elusiveshame

I am in the market for a new 4x4. I just watched bassdropkeys420 YouTube video of his 5x5 viparspectra and he said he has all kinds of pin holes and a zipper failed 😳 and some sticking came loose 😳 I guess I have 2 choices ac infinity or gorilla 🥲

Could just be a manufacturing defect. I have a spider farmer 4x4 and it doesn’t have those issues.

But definitely go with something you feel comfortable with.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Using one of their 4x4 - i would assume shipping and how you assemble your tent is going to contribute. My tent also came with extra patchwork if i found any leaks which I didn't

it's crazy to see people all up AC infinity ass but then have to admit that things like their controllers have issues across a broad spectrum of customers. never heard of the brand before i joined the forums and read enough complaints to give myself a review.

to think that 90% of these companies aren't using the same supplier and asking for small changes is silly. it's all the same stuff with different logos.

want to be elitist? then utilize an entire room

Latest posts

Top Bottom