ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

The only dis advantage is I can afford it. I've been growing in the U.S.A from more than ten years. Would be happy to do diary
#ViparSpectra

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I have four of these I’ve been using since Nov. They are a good light, it would be nice if the drivers could be placed outside the tent though, it would help with overheating. The ability to control the spectrum is nice, but Ive never messed with it because there is no instruction for that.

WeedIsMySpinach

WeedIsMySpinach

UK
The lightweight aluminium housing gets cool very quick, my mate has an xs1000 and I’m always impressed by his yields.
@ViparSpectra
Thanks for the giveaway

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Dear Thcfarmer friends,

🙌 To celebrate ViparSpectra official account set up here, there is a celebration Giveaway Party! 🥳

Easy to participate.:
1. Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment;
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the comment
3. The winner is required to share a grow diary

🏆 Prize :ViparSpectra XS2000 X 1

Samsung LM301B
MeanWell Driver
FLEXIBLE DIMMER

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265
They use Samsung LM301b diodes and feature drivers from Mean Well. These are both widely considered the best diodes and drivers on the market.
Uk@viparspectra

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

A advantage is it's more than meets the eye! Look at the power you get 🤯 it being a xs2000 I thought it would be like the xs1500 150watt 😎 then the price if you can catch a sale it's hard to beat the bang for the buck. I also own a p2500 and a xs1500
USA #ViparSpectra

Latest posts

Top Bottom