ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

WeedIsMySpinach

WeedIsMySpinach

Oh, I have not had that issue at all. I have read some people who have left reviews, and I chalked some of the comments up nonsense, I’ve been using all my viparspectra lights for 2-3 years with no breaks, and they in my opinion, are bulletproof at this point. Thanks for the warranty info, but I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna need it 🙏.
Now u have gone and jinxed it loool @Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Now u have gone and jinxed it loool @Captspaulding
Hell at this point them lights have paid for themselves 100x over. And besides, I have 7 of them lol, just the older green ones. Legit tho, they are banger lights, I’m not joking when I say I’ve put a beating on them. I do hear ya tho, if anything goes wrong after this I’m blaming it on you hahahahaa

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

The dimmer knob is the best feature because they are so powerful that i can only run them at 50% in the vegetative phase. Once they hit hit late flower I drop the light and blast them at 100%. This light is loaded with Bald Eagles!
I just started an all organic grow with one
I’m a Merican in Merica!

#ViparSpectra

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Dear Thcfarmer friends,

🙌 To celebrate ViparSpectra official account set up here, there is a celebration Giveaway Party! 🥳

Easy to participate.:
1. Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment;
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the comment
3. The winner is required to share a grow diary

🏆 Prize :ViparSpectra XS2000 X 1

Samsung LM301B
MeanWell Driver
FLEXIBLE DIMMER

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265
One advantage of the xs2000 is that this light will work perfect in a 2x4 or 3x3 tent and grow you some monsters!
#ViparSpectra thanks for the giveaway
Canada 🇨🇦

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Oh, I have not had that issue at all. I have read some people who have left reviews, and I chalked some of the comments up nonsense, I’ve been using all my viparspectra lights for 2-3 years with no breaks, and they in my opinion, are bulletproof at this point. Thanks for the warranty info, but I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna need it 🙏.
@Captspaulding Ok, got it. Thank you for your support and your approve of our lights!

To growers who use ViparSpectra led grow lights: If there is any question about your lights, contact our after-sale email(User Manual is included in the after-sale email) ViparSpectra will help to solve your light issue. 💪💪💪

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I like the dimmer function and that it looks cooler then any other light also if I win I would get in time for my new grow I'm in USA
#ViparSpectra

E

Edinburg

I have been a faithful Customer for years and always recommend your lights, I am a 7th degree google guide and gave you a 4 star review, would have gave 5 star but the truth is light is heavy at over 10lbs my tent can't hold over 20lbs bc I have 2 of them, would really like to see how your new lights work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom