ViparSpectra P2000 Upgraded Version Unboxing

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Just received the latest ViparSpectra P2000. This is just to show how well these things come boxed up! Herbert is impressed by the packaging and the quality of the product...He can't wait to get it set up!
Viparspectra p2000 upgraded version unboxing
Viparspectra p2000 upgraded version unboxing 2
Viparspectra p2000 upgraded version unboxing 3
Viparspectra p2000 upgraded version unboxing 4
Viparspectra p2000 upgraded version unboxing 5
Viparspectra p2000 upgraded version unboxing 6
Viparspectra p2000 upgraded version unboxing 7

A

Alwispy

I don’t understand why the light manufacturers choose the option to daisy chain only the light dimmers but not the supply as well ? It would be nice not to have a bunch of cords n plugs everywhere. Would it be that hard to add a power outlet as well ? Anyway, congrats on the new light 👍

Scotty420

Scotty420

I don’t understand why the light manufacturers choose the option to daisy chain only the light dimmers but not the supply as well ? It would be nice not to have a bunch of cords n plugs everywhere. Would it be that hard to add a power outlet as well ? Anyway, congrats on the new light 👍
I would assume the issue is that in order to daisy chain the supply power would require the cabling for the 1st light to handle all the amperage feeding every light down the chain. Which could maybe be worked around with a couple lights, but if you get someone daisy chaining 10+ lights together the cords feeding the 1st few would have to be pretty heavy gauge.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I would assume the issue is that in order to daisy chain the supply power would require the cabling for the 1st light to handle all the amperage feeding every light down the chain. Which could maybe be worked around with a couple lights, but if you get someone daisy chaining 10+ lights together the cords feeding the 1st few would have to be pretty heavy gauge.
500mcm 😝

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I use the 1500 2023 edition and it is GREAT

Latest posts

Top Bottom