Viper City Og Grow Comes Early.

• Thread starter Midnite Tokr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

I've been growing 2 Indica, and 2 Sativa ladies, strains unknown. One of the Sativa's, the baby girl was getting choked out and fighting for light in my tent. I contacted my oldest child, and asked them if they would like a sativa plant to grow at home, explained that I simply didn't have the room for it in my tent, it needed a good home. Well they came over, and instead of taking the sativa, brought me a brand new, Secret Jardin, DS120 grow tent to grow it in, and a pack of 6 Viper City OG seeds, by Moxie 710!!! With a big smile on face, just said here you go dad. This tent is tits. We set it up together, got the scrog netting in, and placed the sativa in and separated tops into netting. We also started one Viper City OG seed germinating. It's currently under 6, 1600 Lumen CFL bulbs, back in veg. tomorrow, my child says they will be back with at least a 400w HPS (Love my kids) Once the Viper sprouts, it will be lovingly placed inside new tent, next to the sativa, and left to grow naturally, like a tree. I just HAVE to see one grow on its own, without any manipulation. I'm also going to clone it, and keep one as a mother plant. I want to save the other five seeds, and stretch the genetics out in clones as long as I can. Below are some pics. As the Viper grows, I'll update thread.

Viper city og grow comes early
Viper city og grow comes early 2
Viper city og grow comes early 3
Viper city og grow comes early 4
Viper city og grow comes early 5
Top Bottom