Viper: Smoke Report.

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

Viper: Smoke Report.(Pics)

I’ve been growing Viper since Reef first released it but as I always grow it with Love Potion I tend to confuse which one has what high by the time I remember to write a smoke report. Over the last year I’ve experienced Biblical levels of mishaps, poxes and plagues that would eventually cost me my prized Love Potion mother. But now that I don’t have the LP anymore, the Viper finally gets a smoke report.

I was torn between wanting to smoke a joint, write a smoke report, take a nap, and trying to get my doggy style on.

I made a check list…mentally, as I did not want to leave a paper trail.

Viper: Smoke Report.

Flowered: 67 days soil.

Buds: Hung to dry for 10 days. Jar cured for 6 weeks.

Viper has two or three smells available at all times. Hard to describe other than to say that all the scents smell artificial, faintly reminiscent of a diesel. Gun powder, oily, something. There’s also a similarity to the Pink Kush in that it has a touch of something sweet(?), but again an artificial sweetness.

Artificial but not unpleasant, similar to huffing magic markers when you were 8 years old.

It has these exact same smells while flowering. Along with a more fruity component which actually sticks around if you don’t cure it.

Viper buds stink terribly at all times and you simply cannot put a dub sack worth into a baggie and walk around with it in your pocket. You will be beaten about the head by the Transit Police and fined 80 Canadian dollars for being retarded in public without a permit or explanation.

If you hold a dried bud under you nose and inhale your eyes will start to water similar to if you did the same thing with a jar of Vick’s vapour rub.

Smoking method: Century Sam, Kulu Slim, your momma’s labia (minora, not majora).

It’s so hard to describe the taste other than to say it is very interesting and stays in your mouth for like an hour and when you think it’s gone it periodically pops back on to your taste buds like when you spontaneously regurgitate a partially digested piece of pepperoni or perhaps a bite of rare cooked steak and you chew it a couple of times and re-swallow it and act like it wasn’t delicious, but it was, and deep down you know your nasty but you don’t care.

The smoke comes in very dry, and tastes much like it smells. Tastes like a dry powdery spice on inhale, but more like a mild gun powder than an actual taste found in nature. But the exhale is exactly opposite in that your saliva is kind of oily now, thicker. Not dry at all. The taste is like that of a concentrated chemical sweeter but maybe so sweet it’s beyond sweet. But that taste itself is not overpowering. It’s not exactly in the back ground though. It gets into you saliva and you can taste it when you swallow.

Have you ever had the flat of your tongue firmly affixed to the roof of a vagina? Below the glans clitoris if you will, and of course you dare not come up for air because just as you’ve run out of breath she starts spazzing like a clubbed seal on the killing ice. So all you can do to breathe is swallow, and when you do the swallow has a snotty component to it which you imagine to have the same consistency and appearance as that white sperm cell looking thing that is attached to raw egg yolks. I mean it can’t possibly look like that (yes it could) but you imagine it does anyway.

Anyway your salvia kinda gets like that. Maybe not as snotty but in and abouts.

The high of Viper is deceptively long lasting and can keep going for hours.

I forgot my checklist and tried to take a nap,

But the thing about the high is you get a body numbness, and you don’t want to move. Meanwhile the head competent has you imagining doing all kinds of things. Basically your high is the story of the irresistible force vs. the immovable object. Luckily I remembered the “Good Ship Penis” had been in dry dock for a week and I so needed to get my sea leg back. The peg leg, I don’t have to spell it out to you, the intelligent readers of THC Farmer.

The Viper high pulls and pushes on you at the same time and will have you zoning amd day dreaming. So since I did not want to spend the entire night alone in the dark in bed playing with my own nipples like a fat kid after his first school dance, I forcibly over came The Viper induced inertia and sent a chick this most passionate of text messages.

“Call me”

20 minutes and one chaffed areola later I heard “Light Speed” playing on my phone and this conversation followed.

Me: Yo.

Her: You’re going to live long I was just thinking about you.

Me: Decent. What you been up to?

Her: Finally getting access to that money my aunt left me.

Me: Oh yeah I remember you told me about that.

Her: Yeah so when I get that money I was wondering if I could invest in what you do.

What does she think I do? I always wondered what people though of people with jars of the cron in their homes.

Me: What?

Her: You know the product.

Me: Bitch this isn’t a satellite uplink. What the hell are you alluding to over the Bell Mobility Network?

Her: Hahahaha. I guess I’ll come talk to you in person tomorrow.

Me: Come talk to me now. You’ve been missing in action.

Her: I was sick. Didn’t want you to catch it. I’m just getting over it.

Me: Was it the herpes?

Her: No! I had the flu. Still have a little cough.

Me: I don’t think my cockie bird can catch a cough. It doesn’t even have a throat. Well I mean it’s had your throat but that only brings us back to square one.

Her: Whatever! Love to but I have to get up early for a driving test.

Me: Don’t you RCMP officers ride horses?

Her: Sorry! I said I was sorry. I’ll call you tomorrow okay?

Me: Make sure.

Her: Bye.

Did Viper help this convo? Or did it hurt it? That’s hard to say. I think the evidence is inconclusive but all of you can draw your own conclusions.

What I can say is that since I had made the effort to get out of bed I was now more being affected by the motivational wavelength of the Viper high. I stayed up for hours more watching the episode of Latin Lover 2 where the chick wears the purple underwear. Awesome, so awesome.

If there’s a lesson in there I think it’s that you should have plans if you want to get the most out of the Viper.

Addendum:

Yield: Heavy
Potency: 8
Duration of high: Long 3 to 4 hours min.

I have one nice nug left. I'll get a pic up later.

~nur.

R

Reeferman

LOL thats a cool report once again brother (lol) too funny , viper is great smoke the mexican adds a interesting dynamic to the complex burmese buzz ...
~reef~

S

soda seeds

Awesome smoke report, not only the basic elements but real world application and pussy analogies lol.:afroweed:

G

GDS StonerBoy

LMAO!!! Another Classic! Were you the guy that did the LP smoke report on the reefer man boards a while back?

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Bravo Nurlord! Great smoke report!! Lovely Avatar by the way...

Proost

nurlord

nurlord

Thanks all.

GDS
Nope wasn't me with the LP. I did do a Pink Kush though. I loved LP for many a year and yet I never wrote a report on in.

Mosca!
Always good to have you on board. My avatar consists of Masumi Max and Aria Giovanna by the way. Such lovely ladies.

nurlord

nurlord

Sorry about the delay with the pics. I couldn't upload shit for the last few days.

V1
V2
V3
G

GDS StonerBoy

Thanks all.

GDS
Nope wasn't me with the LP. I did do a Pink Kush though. I loved LP for many a year and yet I never wrote a report on in.

Mosca!
Always good to have you on board. My avatar consists of Masumi Max and Aria Giovanna by the way. Such lovely ladies.

Haha maybe it was the PK, either way it was funny as shit!

Top Bottom