Virgin Atlantic - Best complaint EVER

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
It brings a smile to my face that Branny boy decided to call the complainant direct and thank him for his feedback.

I would be employing him as an undercover flight assessor.

B

British_Hempire

for that price it better be handed on a silver platter with a free blowjob in the rld ,,,

that works out at a staggering €476 an oz or £441 or $630 ,dont they realise theres a global reccession on ,,

what weed is it ?

I reckon it's a Neville's or something similar....very very thin sativa-ey buds that fall apart very easily but totally covered in trichs. They call it 'Quasar' on the menu but that's some bollocks name. It has to be some kind of Nevs imho....

I didn't try any....17/gm is ridiculous....

The new Amnesia refurb is great though. I get mates rates in there (-20%) so it makes it cheaper to smoke for me....

I've tried it (didn't buy it, grower gave me a sample) and it's very good, can't say for certain what it is as no-one really knows 100% but it's not in any way related to Haze. I have a pretty good idea what it is as I have a clone of my own that is very similar, let me just say, if you knew where it came from, it would either make you chuckle or shriek in horror. lol

S

SenorMota

Too funny....what a guy. I hope Branson got to read it somehow...

"This is a letter recently received by the Virgin Atlantic customer complaints team and is currently being hailed on news blogs, such as this one on The Telegraph as possibly the funniest customer complaint letter ever.

We called the Virgin Atlantic press office and they confirmed they received the letter and that Richard Branson himself called the author to thank him for the feedback.

Here's the letter."

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Get in there my son!!!

Great minds think alike.

Copy from yahoo

The best complaint letter ever? Part II
Wed Jan 28 04:30PM
Yesterday we had an overwhelming response to a letter we posted on Editor's Corner in which a disgruntled Virgin Atlantic passenger, who has now been named as Oliver Beale, penned his views on the disappointing mid-flight food and entertainment he was offered.

In the letter Mr Beale amusingly described the food as similar to receiving a dead hamster for Christmas and labeled a complementary cookie as a "crime against bloody cooking".

He also asked Sir Richard Branson: "How can you live like this? I can't imagine what dinner round your house is like, it must be like something out of a nature documentary."

The letter has been now been forwarded around the world and is being hailed as the best complaint letter ever.

Following yesterday's post we received hundreds of requests for a follow-up and for Richard Branson's reaction.

We've been hassling the Virgin Atlantic press office and they have confirmed that Sir Richard called the writer personally and invited him to come to the airline's catering house next month, to help select the food on future Virgin flights.

"We investigated his complaint seriously, and following Richard Branson's phone call we've invited him to our catering house to select the next range of meals and wines we serve on board," a spokesman for Virgin Atlantic told us. "Then we can ensure his personal taste is well and truly catered for."

According to Virgin Atlantic Mr Beale replied saying that he would "think about it".

In the original blog (link below) a lot of you thought this might have been a PR stunt. "I can assure you it isn't" was the official response from Virgin Atlantic.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
ahh man im crying,,thats some funney shit man lolol

D

downstairs

That's funny as hell. I couldn't have eaten that stuff either. :puke

hubcap

hubcap

.........classic.......

absolutely classic .