Virgin grow

• Thread starter Frank the Tank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frank the Tank

so bout to start my room fellas, got an ocho 1000 hps and 250hps going to have a massive variety of shit. Got table wit a slab of strawberry bubbah and the rest on table is Alien Kush. Have a C-99 pheno 2 on floor in soil along with another Alien Kush Pheno 4 in soil. there will also be a bunch of Magic Merlin and Grape Crush crosses first run of them pictures to be following soon of the early stages. All info feedback and tips welcome as i am new and could use it all

thanks ladies and gentlemen

stickyicky

stickyicky

so bout to start my room fellas, got an ocho 1000 hps and 250hps going to have a massive variety of shit. Got table wit a slab of strawberry bubbah and the rest on table is Alien Kush. Have a C-99 pheno 2 on floor in soil along with another Alien Kush Pheno 4 in soil. there will also be a bunch of Magic Merlin and Grape Crush crosses first run of them pictures to be following soon of the early stages. All info feedback and tips welcome as i am new and could use it all

thanks ladies and gentlemen

Welcome to the Farm. And let the reading and learning begin. Plenty of material here to chose from.

Godd Luck

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Strawberry Bubba and Alien Kush eww wee! I got a KKSC x Alien Kush and its so fire!! Can't wait to see your grow progress. Happy gardening!

Pank Mon

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
starting off with a bang, welcome to the farm

G

G.F. Greens

here you go Frank a few pics of your new kids have fun with em buddy. Glad you finally made it to the farm.

GFG

IMG_41501.JPG
IMG_4152.JPG
IMG_41531.JPG

F

Frank the Tank

whats funny is in that tray the three in the front ar actually 8 days behind the rest and u can barley tell.......i am so pumped

G

G.F. Greens

yo Frank how they lookin? we taken any pics tonight?

GFG

Top Bottom