Virgin Kush, Virgin Purple

• Thread starter blis84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

Hey, Anyone have any grow reports, pics or info on either the virgin Kush, or virgin purple? Also wondering how vigorous the purple urkle s1s are?
Im putting this comment just to stay posted on this thread. Im dying to run the urkle S1. I'd love to get feedback aswell. Thanx 4 posting. PEACE

blis84

blis84

This sucks I'm trying to put my order in but can't get any info on the virgin Kush, Virgin Purple or purple urkle s1's and I want to buy 1 more strain so I don't have to put in another order at a later date. The purple urkle will be fire but I'm wondering about the yields and how vigourous the s1's are because I'm pretty sure the original cut is fairly old and slowing down in that department. I'm leaning toward the Virgin Purple, I picture the LAPK and the Urkle's tastes complimenting each other as oppose to say a og and urkle. To me og's don't belong with berry/ flavored strains like GDP, urkle, mendo purple, blueberry etc... I've run tons of them and to me the og kinda ruins the tastes that makes those strains great. Anyway hope to hear from Nspecta soon

L

Little Hill

I dont have experiecne with growing out the s1 urkle but i would expect them to show more vigor than the clone because it is from seed. With that said i would still expect it to veg slower than other urkle hybrids from csi because it is pure urkle. Yield will be fine as urkle yields well with very dense buds when not over fed and given extra time to veg to an appropriate size.

blis84

blis84

Yea I assumed the s1's would have more vigor just wasn't sure how much more. Anyways instead of going with the urkle s1s to go with the rest of my order, mendo purple x purple urkle, 2 packs of bubba s1's I went with the Virgin Purple instead of the urkle s1's. The SoCal Pure Kush x urkle just sounded to good to pass up. Figured the urkle would up the yield a bit and I'm betting they will compliment each other well in all the other aspects as well.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Hey @blis84 & @X.rm

The Urkle S1's produce roughly 50% Urkle phenotypes...that grow & yield very similar to the mother cut. 40% of the S1 progeny are kinda weird plants, a bit recessive and weak in flavor, growth, & potency...and the last 10% are mutant runts in my experience. I only recommend Urkle S1's if someone wants a good solid representation of Urkle but I advise growing out all seeds from a pack to select a decent keeper S1.

As for the Virgins...the Pure OG I use is the OG Kush plant from SoCal not the Suge PK...if you want a hybrid very similar to a Suge PK hybrid I'd go with something along the lines of Burkle (Urkle x Bubba). There are some killer phenos to be found in the Virgin Purple hybrid...I have pics somewhere...just not sure where they're at right now.

Sorry it took me a minute...my first kid was born a couple weeks ago and didn't have much time for the forums.

DogRot

DogRot

I got Virgin Kush feminized seeds from CSI Humbolt, it's early in the season but the plants are growing great. I got big expectations :-)

blis84

blis84

Hey @blis84 & @X.rm

The Urkle S1's produce roughly 50% Urkle phenotypes...that grow & yield very similar to the mother cut. 40% of the S1 progeny are kinda weird plants, a bit recessive and weak in flavor, growth, & potency...and the last 10% are mutant runts in my experience. I only recommend Urkle S1's if someone wants a good solid representation of Urkle but I advise growing out all seeds from a pack to select a decent keeper S1.

As for the Virgins...the Pure OG I use is the OG Kush plant from SoCal not the Suge PK...if you want a hybrid very similar to a Suge PK hybrid I'd go with something along the lines of Burkle (Urkle x Bubba). There are some killer phenos to be found in the Virgin Purple hybrid...I have pics somewhere...just not sure where they're at right now.

Sorry it took me a minute...my first kid was born a couple weeks ago and didn't have much time for the forums.

Thanks for the reply! I went with 2 packs of bubba s1's, a pack of Mendocino purple urkle aka mendo purps x purple urkle, sounded too good to pass on, and then went with the virgin purple over the Burkle 2.0. Not sure if that was a mistake I'm hoping not. I have a cross I made with the GDP cut in my profile pic, we actually gave away our Kens cut GDP to keep our GDP in our garden, the taste was almost identical but our GDP keeper was more potent, she numbs your whole body with a excellent cerebral high to boot. We crossed our GDP cut with our Katsu bx male. We call the cross Grandpas Kush aka Granpas Bubba and brought it to f3. We went through around 100 beans from each generation picking the best male to pollinate our 3 best ladies. The best GDP Dom keeper, the best bubba Dom keeper and the best 50/50 pheno. Our Katsu bx is Katsu cut(Katsu cut x ox male). Our ox male was the best Katsu Dom male from 10 rare dankness ox packs aka pre 98 bubba x stone mountain aka Katsu(katsu x blue moonshine). And this cross was the reason why I went with the virgin purple over the Burkle 2.0 since I was assuming the Burkle 2.0 and our Grandpas Kush aka Grandpas Bubba were at the very least similar. Just like I assume your Burkle and Burkle 2.0 are similar in many ways. Anyway would love to see some pics of the the pure OG Kush cut used in the virgin purple, veg pics and flower pics if possible, maybe a smoke report?!! Would also love to see some virgin purple pics if u can find them.

m8ty

m8ty

The Urkle S1's produce roughly 50% Urkle phenotypes...that grow & yield very similar to the mother cut. 40% of the S1 progeny are kinda weird plants, a bit recessive and weak in flavor, growth, & potency...and the last 10% are mutant runts in my experience.

interesting read, the 10% are kinda like the in-bred's that come out all messed up, 40% have their mental illnesses, and 50% resemble the original parent... who are the mother cut parent's?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta

What's the difference between Faux purple n virgin purple phenos ?

I understand Fcut to be more Hindu Kush / true Kush type as oppose to OG

Also of the virgins seems purple is your preferred is this because your an Erkle lover ? Is it effects or flavor that sets this apart ?

I'd imagine OG / bubba st8 Fire , I prefer darker flavors . I assuming this would be a better choice for me

1luvbigherb

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey @blis84 & @X.rm

Congrats on the addition to your family bro. ;) Been a few, so you went and got yourself knocked up while I was gone eh? Man I can't leave you anywhere alone geesh LOL..

karkrash

karkrash

Any more info on this cut of OG... Im guessing this is elkslayer's cut? Any pics? Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom