Virgin lungs.

• Thread starter Harp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harp

Harp

Hello everyone,

I would like to officially introduce myself with a little story on the first time I inhaled cannabis.

I was in the sixth grade. 12 years old (hope I wont get in trouble for saying that). It was a Saturday night and my parents let me sleep over a friends house. that night he pulled out some shit weed, straight shwag. He said "lets smoke it!" We didn't know how to smoke it lol. So we got some foil, wrapped it around a marker pen, slid the foil out creating a tube, then folded the tip resembling a pipe lol. We were paranoid as fuck, trying to figure out where to smoke it without being caught. So we waited for his folks to sleep.

Finally, his folks knocked out. So we decided to walk a mile to where our school was. We sneaked in, looked for the darkest place we could find lol, and lit that sucker up! We thought, every car that drove by was the cops. We ran back to his place and literally grabbed all the junk food we could find, and a sandwich. We took it to his room and started munching.

We were laughing so hard that his older brother came in the room and was like wtf?? We then told him what we did and he started busting a gut haha. he said "y'all got the mean munchies". It was the first time I've ever herd that word. I didn't know it was the weed that made me hungry.

I was always afraid of weed because of what the mass media would say about it. I would rarely smoke ever since my first time. When I was around 18 yrs old, I went to a book store and noticed a marijuana growers book. I was more interested in what it does to your body more than anything else. So I took it home. I then realized "hey! marijuana is not even dangerous. Those damn liars"! ever since then I was hooked!

Know, I think I enjoy growing it more than smoking it. There are times where I just completely stop smoking it but I still cant get over growing it. I just love it!

Happy growing everyone!

S

ssteely71

Nice story. Welcome to the farm.
Makes me wonder how many of us smoked our first time at a sleep over. Lol

S

ssteely71

Lol. Thanks @ssteely71 ! Hey would you mind sharing with us your first time?? o_O

I was spending the night with my best friend during the summer. I was 12. He passed out and I stayed up playing his new pac man game. His older brothers came in late and stuck a lit joint in my mouth , I pretended it was great but never felt anything that first time. When I told my friend the next day - we raided the older bros stash I had seen the hiding spot for, climb up into a treehouse and got wasted ! I feel out of that tree! And never quit smoking weed.

Harp

Harp

I was spending the night with my best friend during the summer. I was 12. He passed out and I stayed up playing his new pac man game. His older brothers came in late and stuck a lit joint in my mouth , I pretended it was great but never felt anything that first time. When I told my friend the next day - we raided the older bros stash I had seen the hiding spot for, climb up into a treehouse and got wasted ! I feel out of that tree! And never quit smoking weed.

Great story! thanks for sharing! @ssteely71

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome harp. Cool story.

I was 17 and a freshman at college. When I was in high school (1970-72) I was a jock and would have been voted least likely to ever smoke pot. I didn't even know some of my friends did smoke weed.

When at college a person I knew in HS but didn't hang with was there and we became good friends. He introduced me to weed. I didn't get high the first two times so I was going to quit. When we came back from xmas break he said try it one more time. Three is a charm. He had some weed he called Panama Red. We smoked up a big strawberry reefer roller joint and had his Edgar Winter album playing Frankenstein when it hit me. The way he had his speakers positioned the stereo music was walking across the inside of my head.

I have been toking ever since.

Skoosh

Skoosh

Welcome harp.
I was about 15, and the (future) drummer and bass player for the 80's rock band 'E'Nuff Z'Nuff' and I stole a couple doobs from my step mom.
All I remember wondering was what was this 'buzz' they talked about. (I didn't actually get high for a couple more times)
Anyway, welcome to the farm!
Sk
;-)_~~

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You won't get in trouble for saying you were so young. Hell, I was 10yo when I took my first hit, and my friend had stolen it from MY parents!

Welcome to the farm, Harp. :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I was 15 and remember a ice/snow storm driving around with a friend and the speedometer wouldn't read right because the car was sliding and skidding around so much. It made me feel more fucked up watching the needle skip around like wtf? Definitely got high my first time.

619ster

619ster

Welcome!! Love this thread/intro already lol!!!

First two times, had brick mexi shwag, and didn't get me high. Third time had some old school skunk (skunk skunk, no sweet shit) my boy got from who knows where. Looked amazing even though leafy. We must have laughed for a good hour or so at absolutely nothing before realizing... we were hungry as hell lol. First munchies experience myself. Cleared out the kitchen snack cabinet and then some hahaha. On since then.

Top Bottom