visiting cali.. can i buy at dispensaries??

• Thread starter el boyo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el boyo

i am going to be visiting cali for a week or two, and was wondering if i would be able to get a prescription and buy from dispensaries.

i am from out of state, and would love to be able to go into different dispensaries and check out stuff, and be able to buy/sample different strains.

is it easy or possible for someone from out of state to get a card or whatever you need to be able to purchase from dispensaries?

also is it possible to set it up before i get there, or can it be done in a day when i arrive?

thanks for any help..
---boyo

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i am not from cali so i cant tell you the answer, but i am from a medical state and hope it is a little harder then that to get a script there.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Some states honor other states cards. I believe here in MI a CA or CO card will be honored since our law was after theirs. Not sure its the other way around, maybe shop to shop?

K

Kobe24

I think you need an ID with a Cali Address to get a script out here....i think your better of having a friend go for you instead bro

Blaze

Blaze

I believe that CA honors other states scripts but I am not 100% sure. In order to get a California recommendation, you do need to be a California resident with proof of address.

sky high

sky high

No reciprocation in Colorado for other states cards...though I understand that Montana, Arizona, and I believe Rhode Island will allow CO residents the reciprocal privilege of medicating/possessing in-state without fear.

be safe, all

s h

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

yep have to be a citizen of cali
utilitys in ur name can be enuf, paid my friend water bill while i was still in iowa before i moved out, had my script day 1

if you can find a doctor that will give you a script, every collective you go to will want cali photo id, so the utility isnt enuf to get in

E

el boyo

so my dreams of doing a winery/dispensary tour are far from actualization???:envy:envy

do you need to show a cali id every time you go to every dispensary?:brokenheart

so even if i found a dr that would give me a script, i would still not be able to use it without a cali id?

wheres the "compassion"??:bong-hits:

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

CA

Answers(1)Tour not happen,(2)you have too show the first visit,(3)correct you need it,(4)compassion stops at the stateline.

sky high

sky high

Compassion should be reserved for the sick, not the vacationing public.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here's some compassion for you.

Go to Oakland (where the police have been directed to pay no attention to illegal pot sales), find yourself a corner somewhere near the triangle (San Pablo, Grand and Market). There you'll see a buncha homies hangin' out. Go hit one of those boys up, you'll pay around $20/g from what I hear. But! They'll never ask you for your recommendation or photo ID, this much is true.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Here's some compassion for you.

Go to Oakland (where the police have been directed to pay no attention to illegal pot sales), find yourself a corner somewhere near the triangle (San Pablo, Grand and Market). There you'll see a buncha homies hangin' out. Go hit one of those boys up, you'll pay around $20/g from what I hear. But! They'll never ask you for your recommendation or photo ID, this much is true.

and make sure you dont get robbed...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

so my dreams of doing a winery/dispensary tour are far from actualization???:envy:envy

do you need to show a cali id every time you go to every dispensary?:brokenheart

so even if i found a dr that would give me a script, i would still not be able to use it without a cali id?

wheres the "compassion"??:bong-hits:

all of the places ive been to make you have cali id everytime. some make you have your script everytime. one i was at made all their vendors have a state card, and would take care of the application process for you.

P

PRODUCT

here some advice for you 20 somethings.. go out and explore

leave your computers, tv, and cellphones behind

C

czxtvr

menu

do any of these farmers sell potent indica strains at a decent price:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom