Visiting Washington soon

• Thread starter Casper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casper

and wanted to know if out of State Medical Marijuana Cards are accepted? I am a registered patient in Michigan. I searched the Inet and found conflicting answers?

nellybbad

nellybbad

I dont have a definitive answer for you, but thats what this state is all about...confusion. I would just call a collective and ask, your prob gunna get the answer you want from one of em. hehe

C

Casper

I dont have a definitive answer for you, but thats what this state is all about...confusion. I would just call a collective and ask, your prob gunna get the answer you want from one of em. hehe

I am going to be in the Seattle area, any recommendations?

C

Casper

Does anyone have any information about flying with clones? Not just laws but what type of container to use, and how to safely transport them without killing them?

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Does anyone have any information about flying with clones? Not just laws but what type of container to use, and how to safely transport them without killing them?

Thats very risky my friend...crossing state lines with herb puts you into a totally new catagory...and it aint medical.
If it were me, I would send them next day air using any service other than US postal....and do not put your name anywhere on the package.

And no to your other question...out of state recs are not recognised by Wa state. You need to get an in state rec to be legal.

~Lem

Tank333

Tank333

and wanted to know if out of State Medical Marijuana Cards are accepted? I am a registered patient in Michigan. I searched the Inet and found conflicting answers?

I do know of ONE dispensary that helps out of state patients. At least they used to last I knew. They were posting ads on CL for the longest time about it too...

As fo the flying with em, I definitely wouldn't. Maybe get a box full of other plants to hide it in, and ship it next day air?

G

GreenMommy

No, do NOT fly with clones.

Yes, you must have a WA State Rx. Your MI is worthless here. :(

LEDhead

LEDhead

Any luck with the Seattle trip? I'm headed there myself and wanted to know if you had found a collective out there that took out of state medical cards. I'm not looking to fly clones home just get my meds while I'm out there

Tank333

Tank333

Try checking out Greenside Medical on Lake City Way in N. Seattle. I know they used to, but. I don't know if. They still do...

Tank333

Tank333

But then, I've never had reason to ask.

Also, if you try Craigslist, call the guys on there. They are usually way more flexible than the storefronts.

LEDhead

LEDhead

But then, I've never had reason to ask.

Also, if you try Craigslist, call the guys on there. They are usually way more flexible than the storefronts.

Thanks :) I'm not comfortable with the craigslist thing though but good to know

Tank333

Tank333

I've found that with CL, if they sound at all gangster over the phone its best to make an excuse. But. Most of them are just small-time growers trying to pay bills...

Latest posts

Top Bottom