Vita Grow, Rooting Compound

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I just picked up a bottle of the Vita Grow Rooting Compound, wanting to give it a try over CloneX in my
Ez-clone 30, anyone ever use this stuff before, was told it would root a Popsicle stick,

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Let me know how it works on popsicle sticks. Is there any money in that?:wtf:

OGsus

OGsus

I've used this stuff for years. Obs suggested it to me waaaaay back in 08 I think. Good shit. I've used it in my ez cloner also with excellent results.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I've used this stuff for years. Obs suggested it to me waaaaay back in 08 I think. Good shit. I've used it in my ez cloner also with excellent results.
You dipping the clones or adding it to the machine ? What rates thanks

OGsus

OGsus

I haven't used the ez clone for a min, but when I was I would dip cuts in vita and add 1 ml per gal to ez clone plus whatever other stuff I was adding to the mix. Base nutes, cal mag, and sometimes zone. I was using power clone before vita and was getting the same results. Roots in 10-14 days. Some sooner. I stop using the ez clone after I stopped using the uc system, but recently dug it out of the garage. When I fire up the ez clone again I'll be dipping my cuts in vita, but I think I'm going to try caps tea at full strength in my ez clone rez for 7 days. Then switch up to 550 ppm of veg base nutes with 200 ppm of calmag.

Canappa

Canappa

I have never used Vita but the Clone X has been my choice for years It has never let me down. I dip in the purple gel make sure to Ph my water then I add a little Olivia's cloning solution to the water at about 400ppm, and massive roots in about 7-10 days

Top Bottom