Vivosun vs100 or t5 for grow stages

• Thread starter Meatyb420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meatyb420

Meatyb420

Setting up my tent, I got a kit from vivosun and it came with (1) vs1000 and (2) t5 florescent fixtures. Anyone have experience with these and any info on what one is best for what stage of plant. Thank you in advance

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Im sure the vs can be used for flower? Full spectrum? The florescent is for early and veg.

Meatyb420

Meatyb420

Yes it is full spectrum. And That's what I was thinking but was reading in some places that the vs1000 is good for veg so I was just trying to ask see if someone had experience with this light. This is my first grow set up. I have a 3x3 and was going to try to get 2-3 plants in there under the vs1000.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes it is full spectrum. And That's what I was thinking but was reading in some places that the vs1000 is good for veg so I was just trying to ask see if someone had experience with this light. This is my first grow set up. I have a 3x3 and was going to try to get 2-3 plants in there under the vs1000.
Lots of experience with the t5's I love them. You can keep the plant close, not touch, touch will quickly cook the leaf. I like the heat they put out. , its the added heat I need to keep my space warm. Right now I have a 4ft 6 tube t5 fixture over top and a single t5 as side lighting. This pic, these plants born and raised under t5's and their children as well.

100 5159
Top Bottom