Volcano classic users...

• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

What do you all set your dial at?...... I currently have mine at 6. Seem to get better flavors than running at 7.5-8 like i usually do....Anyone else have theirs set this low?....~ogr

R

Rabbi

6 it is! clearer vapors and not so much white.

BPG has the digitals to use in their lounge. The new digitals are great at 178 - 180.

O

ograskal

Thanks Rabbi....Setting 6 is easier on my lungs as well and nice heady high. I think 178-180 on the digitals is equivelent to 5-5.5 on the classic...~ogr

R

Rabbi

I agree , but the dial on 5-5.5 doesn't seem as reliable on that setting as with the 6. not an engineer but the digitals seem more calibrated and accurate, so you can refine the setting lower. but just my experience on a few digital loaners (I don't have one).

O

ograskal

Yeah the digitals are definately more accurate for sure I believe the Classic can fluctuate 9 degrees F. The digitals I think only fluctuate 4 degrees. Just vaped some White Urkle set at 6 and feelin real nice right about now. The Classic is said to heat up faster but the Digitals are more accurate. The Classics have a longer warranty on them making me thinks they last a little longer as well.....~ogr

H

hbstoner

For flavors 6-6.5 is where its at. If you wanna be really dialed in, go with 8.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Im using the Classic with a Solid valve for 3 years now and at 6 it's perfect with a 20 inch bag at least IMO. The size of the bag do a lot and how u much weed u put in the shell too.

I use to run with a 10" bag and that allowed me to have two runs. First was very clean taste with floral and fuity or whatever the flavor of the herb is...Second one was more hash style and earthy etc.

Now with the 60 cm bag its all the flavors in one and thats what i love to the max!

Do u let heater on when u blowing up the bag? After a while with the heater on, its away more hot so u have to watch that. When i turn off the heater and blow its a better after a while when the volcano start to be less accurate and very hot.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to hear guys. 6 is my favorite as well. If I go over 6.5 it's not as good tasting. I admit I only run it once. I use a 18" bag and let the warm air come through for a second before clicking the bag on. Nice clean light white smoke.

fred

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Volcano

We have our volcano set at 5.5 seems to work excellently, but I will move it up to 6 and give it a try. Have you guys vaped any hash, I have seen the hash setups on the volcano site and wondered

mal

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
i mix hash and weed in it i like it, dry shift on top of weed hmmmmmm rrrrr that stuff is crusial!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I start off at 5 and fill a bag or 2 and increase the temp as I go on. 3rd bag usually at 6 and 4th bag at 6.5. Fifth bag at 7 ext ext...I get a lot of flavor on low settings and by the time u burn a few bags on lower settings its not as harsh when u turn it up. Plus this way u can make sure u finish all the herb u put in the bowl. When I first got mine 3 years ago I used to cash out early and waste a lot of herb

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats me....Just love that fresh tasting first one on 6. After that not so much. It is still powerful. I prove it to myself over and over...then keep doin it wrong....lol

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
7x???

I think the most we've run ours is three, after that it tastes like burned popcorn. Really 7x and still potent, I'll have to try that

mal

B

boxturtle

I like starting at about a five, and work up. I do get more bags out of it this way then vaping it all on one temperature.

C

CanadianClassic

I find it depends on how much bud your putting in the chamber and how dry it is all depend on the temps needed for what you may want.I prefer a a medium temp with semi dry bud so you get a real nice flavourful toke.

Good luck with the ladies!!!

waayne

waayne

5.5-6 seems to work really well if you want killer flavors and a really heady buzz.

Top Bottom