Volksgarden

• Thread starter Bigcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigcool

Beware of the volksgarden, I bought one ..............poor design waste of money

Security Risk
I think they sell your info???

M

moggggys

thats a massive shame , i always wanted to try one out but the 3 grand ( uk ) put me off , whats up with the quality ? im guessing wet cubes dont stay where they should ?

T

thc4sim

Hmm, first post is to criticise something...

I see where ya heading BH,
but if something is shite, niceOne for calling it out!

Oh yea and welcome to the Farm!!,
go to the intro section and say hello to everyone :yes

B

British_Hempire

Of course, always good to point out an bad piece of kit!

What's bad about the thing? Some more details!

T

tuffgong69

yeah strange..what makes you think they sell your info and who would pay for that info???

F

FastForward

It's one of those hamster wheels for plants :)

Innovative....am interested to know why it's shit... I can see maybe height being an issue for MJ?

New volks 8

S

S. Plisskin

Ummm, not even close. This thing is the oposite of a waste of money. It's actually a money making machine. I got one 8 weeks ago and just finished my first harvest(it has already paid for itself). Not only did the plants finish a few days faster but the quality is ridiculous. Best I've ever grown.

Now, I'm no expert - Oh wait I am. I supply one of the top Los Angeles dispenseries, which means it's some of the best meds in the world. They were blown away by this harvest. The bud was so frosted with trichomes that it looked like velvet. The reason the buds come out so awesome is because you are basically growing 60 - 80 tops. The primo portion of any MJ plant. There is no scraggle bud, all of it was useable.

As to the machine itself - simple simon. It is so easy to put together and even easier to run. Once it's going I peek my head in once a day and that's it. Once a week I change the resevoir. One res for 60 plants. and only one 600 watt hps. R u kidding me? This thing fits in a 5x5 hydro tent and fits in the corner of my room. And yet with one light and on res it can pump out 1 - 3 pounds of frosted hard bud that will fit on any dispenseries top shelf. Try doing that in any other style of garden - with 5x5 feet, 1 600 watt hps, one res. I dare you.

And the manufacturing of the machine is great. The wheel is a solid piece of heavy plastic that wont warp, and the engine is silent and runs very smooth. There is very little room for messing up, it's basically idiot proof. Feed the plants once or twice a day, set the water level to the first third of the cube and you are set. They get enough water and they don't drip. So easy!!

If I sound like a shill for the company I am not. I just got this thing and I love it! I have not been telling growers in my area about this because I like having an advantage, but I get the feeling that most of you guys are across the pond or something. In which case - get a plane ticket and come visit LA!! we really do have the west meds in the world now.

Don't listen to me if you don't believe me. Those of you that are curious - look into it, it's worth it. I've done my part for the growing community, now I can go back to watching the wheel...

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
wow...how ironic...two first posts that couldn't be more diametrically opposed...Don't see that every day...:character0113:

darksideX

darksideX

i feelin' some bad vibez here,..don't like that! peace out 2 everyone..

R

RansacktheElder

Yep, I agree with darksidex. Seems like things are changing all of a sudden today. Not a good vibe at all in the threads. Worries me a bit, but I worry about everything!

C

Corto

Ummm, not even close. This thing is the oposite of a waste of money. It's actually a money making machine. I got one 8 weeks ago and just finished my first harvest(it has already paid for itself). Not only did the plants finish a few days faster but the quality is ridiculous. Best I've ever grown.

Now, I'm no expert - Oh wait I am. I supply one of the top Los Angeles dispenseries, which means it's some of the best meds in the world. They were blown away by this harvest. The bud was so frosted with trichomes that it looked like velvet. The reason the buds come out so awesome is because you are basically growing 60 - 80 tops. The primo portion of any MJ plant. There is no scraggle bud, all of it was useable.

As to the machine itself - simple simon. It is so easy to put together and even easier to run. Once it's going I peek my head in once a day and that's it. Once a week I change the resevoir. One res for 60 plants. and only one 600 watt hps. R u kidding me? This thing fits in a 5x5 hydro tent and fits in the corner of my room. And yet with one light and on res it can pump out 1 - 3 pounds of frosted hard bud that will fit on any dispenseries top shelf. Try doing that in any other style of garden - with 5x5 feet, 1 600 watt hps, one res. I dare you.

And the manufacturing of the machine is great. The wheel is a solid piece of heavy plastic that wont warp, and the engine is silent and runs very smooth. There is very little room for messing up, it's basically idiot proof. Feed the plants once or twice a day, set the water level to the first third of the cube and you are set. They get enough water and they don't drip. So easy!!

If I sound like a shill for the company I am not. I just got this thing and I love it! I have not been telling growers in my area about this because I like having an advantage, but I get the feeling that most of you guys are across the pond or something. In which case - get a plane ticket and come visit LA!! we really do have the west meds in the world now.

Don't listen to me if you don't believe me. Those of you that are curious - look into it, it's worth it. I've done my part for the growing community, now I can go back to watching the wheel...

Top Bottom