volunteer plant growing in the Dirt out by the trash trailer

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Get a couple mouse traps in there.

I had something sneaking in my greenhouse and chopping away like a fuckin lumberjack on steroids. I set a g-dam rat trap and caught it in 12 hours. One dead chipmunk. It snapped him right in the middle of the back. I reset it just in case.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Get a couple mouse traps in there.

I had something sneaking in my greenhouse and chopping away like a fuckin lumberjack on steroids. I set a g-dam rat trap and caught it in 12 hours. One dead chipmunk. It snapped him right in the middle of the back. I reset it just in case.

Thanks Kolah
I have lots of mouse traps they dont seem to catch mush out in the garden...work good in the garage though.

vaporedout

vaporedout

awesome!! howd i miss this one? i had a volunteer too but it was male. wonder if youll be able to tell the strain in flower.

monkeymun

monkeymun

I find mouse traps rarely work. Well not with rats so much anyway. They're too damned smart. Catches a few, but never all.

Reactions: mal
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
could we name that plant "Trailer Trash?" (but in a good way, of course)

in post#18 I can't view the picture, Ken.

Yep we could call her that...lol...she is a big un...bout 7 ft now

healthy as can be
Volunteer7 27

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Real nice! Are those fruit trees in the background?

I also see a horse by a trough, a propane tank, and maybe a satellite dish?

Now, where is Waldo?

lol...no sat dish in that pic...lol..

Naw those are oak trees..and a dying rose bush :rolleyes:

That's out horse "Rusty" :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How come y'all are keeping Rusty blanketed? I only ever blanketed my show horses.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do I need new glasses AGAIN?? I swear to God it looks like the horse is blanketed. Yes, it looks like he's blanketed. Didn't realize Paint/Pinto!

K

kolah

I'm trying to figure out what that black squiggly thing is in picture #27 located on the left border edge just below Rusty. ??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I'm trying to figure out what that black squiggly thing is in picture #27 located on the left border edge just below Rusty. ??
that is my truck...for some dumb reason I didnt want folks to see it...lol :confused:
so I painted it out

Latest posts

Top Bottom