Voodoo juice is septic tank cleaner...?

• Thread starter inurmum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inurmum

hello
i am new to the forum and have been growing for a few years now. i came across some information that deeply upset me, as i felt i have been misled, and have done some research to find that the strains used in voodoo juice are the same strains used in bacterial septic tank cleaners. it has also come to my attention that Fungi Perfecti offers something that combines piranha and tarantula in one for a lot cheaper, called mycogrow.
the reason this bothers me is because i feel taken by the hydro store i frequent, the great marketing campaigns of advanced nutrients and my own ignorance. i am hoping someone can discredit what i am proposing but i feel as though, looking back on my relationship with advanced nutrients, i have been taken for a ride.

ps, pls respond with courtesy, as i would only present info to fellow growers in a courteous manner

I

inurmum

i was unable to get it off the net, and septic tank cleaner packages dont seem to put their strains, so i called a Texas based company called RioMAXBio and their chemical engineer was more then happy to help.

Bacillus subtilis s. 1
Bacillus subtilis s. 2
Bacillus megaterium
Bacillus licheniformis
Bacillus amyloliquefaceans s. 1
Bacillus amyloliquefaceans s. 2
Bacillus pumilus

also, the mycogrow by fungi perfecti ingredients are on their website.

Endomycorrhizal fungi
Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus clarum, Glomus deserticola, Glomus etunicatum, Gigaspora margarita, Gigaspora brasilianum, Gigaspora monosporum
Ectomycorrhizal fungi
Rhizopogon villosullus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Laccaria bicolor, Laccaria laccata, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum, Suillus granulatas, Suillus punctatapies
Trichoderma
Trichoderma harzianum, Trichoderma konigii
Beneficial Bacteria
Bacillus subtillus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus azotoformans, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus pumlis, Bacillus thuringiensis, Bacillus stearothermiphilis, Paenibacillus polymyxa, Paenibacillus durum, Paenibacillus florescence, Paenibacillus gordonae, Azotobacter polymyxa, Azotobacter chroococcum, Sacchromyces cervisiae, Streptomyces griseues, Streptomyces lydicus, Pseudomonas aureofaceans, Deinococcus erythromyxa

if im not mistaken, i believe between the septic tank cleaner and the Mycogrow, you have your fungal and bacterial cultures more then covered, for a fraction of the cost.

im sorry i am unable to provide the label for the septic tank cleaner, as it does not list the bacterial strains

sky high

sky high

Without a doubt, we as marijuana growers PAY MORE for many products out there.

Anything with an animal's picture on the label is gonna cost you more. LOL.

Illmind

Illmind

very believable, this is done often i believe. repacking or slightly altering another product then slapping a new shiny label and a husky price tag.

S

scrogbubbles

Sometimes they go as far as selling kits where you run out of bottle A and need more and you have no idea that bottle C is still full and almost the same thing repackaged.

jammie

jammie

this site doesn't give the bacteria breakdown, but 9.8 oz will treat 1500 gal of water- and the cost $8!!
RID-X® Septic System Treatment concentrated powder formula contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes that have been selected to effectively digest septic system waste. RID-X® breaks down the solid organic waste that can accumulate in your septic tank, such as detergents, soaps, grease, and paper. Using RID-X® regularly will help keep the bacteria population consistently high throughout the year. Always remember to use RID-X® once a month along with occasional pumping

jammie

jammie

or an even cheaper option is google homemade lacto bacillus. its fun, easy, only uses milk and takes about 2 weeks

R

roboticucus

hi there. im new 2 this. and finding it hard 2 find products in the uk. i just dont know what im lookin for. i'v been told i need compost, humic acid, molasses, kelp. and a brewer. is using things like this the same? i been 2 the local garden centre, and cant find any bacteria, i can find stuff on ebay. but not sure its right. anyone know. thanks

M

mellokitty

1. a LOT of what we pay exhorbitant prices for as cannabis farmers is available, with some diligence, much cheaper in the non-prohibited market, garden-related or otherwise.

2. AN are scheisters who use OC thugs to intimidate their chemists into working without pay (straight from more than one horse's mouth) - do you really think that science conducted under such conditions would be sound, much less cutting-edge? their continued existence here is an embarrassing BLOT to an otherwise world-class industry.

Illmind

Illmind

ya lets not turn this into a fuck an thread i use em and results more than speak for themselves, connie is essential for me and will never not use it even if it is overpriced. thanks threadstarter u gave me a good idea.

R

roboticucus

ya lets not turn this into a fuck an thread i use em and results more than speak for themselves, connie is essential for me and will never not use it even if it is overpriced. thanks threadstarter u gave me a good idea.

im new to these site's and noticed that about an. im new to advanced growing. so it's all confusing, i know AD are pricey but to newbys they are there on the shelf with instructions on the back. peace of piss. plus in the uk we dont have loads of choice on some products. so should i buy there pirana, tarantula.voodoo juice. or keep lookin.

C

CalcioErba2004

OP, do you know how a septic system works? Its not at all surprising that the same strains of bacterias are found in fertilizers, they do the same thing! You pay AN for making a solution that will grow your pot, guaranteed analysis or whatever they call it. You can always make your own...good luck with that.

M

Morals

I use some AN products including Voodoo juice and I don't know many growers who's roots and plants look as healthy as mine.

Illmind

Illmind

you dudes see big mikes new vid? i'll post a link if anyone wants.

S

Sci-fi

Just goto MycoGrow™. 1 oz for $6.00. Has a shit load of fungi plus bac. For enzymes just use pond enzymes for like $10.

Top Bottom