Voodoo Thai - Stinky Colmbian - Stinky Lsd

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I'd like to get some old landrace Colombian to grow beside the new landrace Colombian. I don't think its changed much at all.
I bet some of the old genes have been saved as heirlooms but they won't leave the country and are handed down. I'd like real african,jamaican and cambodian(best I ever smoked). I dont care if they take 5 months to flower if the end product is unforgettable.

growsince79

growsince79

I bet some of the old genes have been saved as heirlooms but they won't leave the country and are handed down. I'd like real african,jamaican and cambodian(best I ever smoked). I dont care if they take 5 months to flower if the end product is unforgettable.
My Colombian seeds are from 2020. They are pretty much the same as I remember growing in the 70s and eighties. Unfortunantly, I've never found one that's worth growing 5 months for smoke. Breeding yes; but even the best Colombians(and I've had lots) is no match for thai and Hawaiian imo. The Colombian red was the best I ever had and no way was it as good as thai and maui.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

My Colombian seeds are from 2020. They are pretty much the same as I remember growing in the 70s and eighties. Unfortunantly, I've never found one that's worth growing 5 months for smoke. Breeding yes; but even the best Colombians(and I've had lots) is no match for thai and Hawaiian imo. The Colombian red was the best I ever had and no way was it as good as thai and maui.
It's a shame you aren't finding anything to keep. I'm in Canada and the batches we got were gold and redbud and it was $60 an oz for gold,$50-$55 for red and our gold was better than our red,I think some plants were a lot better than others mixed in and certain years had a better season,and yes they weren't near the power of Thai or Hawaiian but the Thai and Hawaiian went for $200 and that was a lot,the Cambodian i mentioned went for $300 an oz but you couldn't sleep after using it,it was a shot in the arm. Mexican was $600 a lb,more seeds than weed but sometimes it was kickass

SSgrower

SSgrower

Flushing for 4 feedings may help the taste some & the cure will bring out better flavor I was taught, nice buds,Cheers SS

growsince79

growsince79

Flushing for 4 feedings may help the taste some & the cure will bring out better flavor I was taught, nice buds,Cheers SS
Agree. Letting it go another 2 weeks would have helpedd too. That was the plan, but it started herming so I cut it before I had a chance to flush. I'm gonna see how it tastes in a few weeks. Might make hash.

growsince79

growsince79

I'm working on a package/logo for my seeds. This is what I have so far. Feedback and suggestions welcome.

Untitled
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

I'm working on a package/logo for my seeds. This is what I have so far. Feedback and suggestions welcome.
I like it but your text is hard to read on my screen and the leaves might look better with a transparent background?

Ive just been sitting back and enjoying your grow, your plants look great! Im always interested to see how hybrids with landrace varieties come out considering how lackluster flower structure and leaf calyx ratios can be in those landrace varieties.

growsince79

growsince79

I like it but your text is hard to read on my screen and the leaves might look better with a transparent background?

Ive just been sitting back and enjoying your grow, your plants look great! Im always interested to see how hybrids with landrace varieties come out considering how lackluster flower structure and leaf calyx ratios can be in those landrace varieties.
Just like the strains I'm working on, the picture is a work in progress. I just started learning this art app 2 hours ago.

Seeds
Top Bottom