• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Possibilities

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Shi-ska-bong

Vote for my strains name! Sam the Skunkman's Skunk #1 x Chemdog DD

All right now that I've whittled a the nominations to the ones I like I'm putting it up for fun, I like all these names so whatever wins is what I'll call it.

Sam the Skunkman's Skunk#1 x Chemdog DD

Skunkdog (DD), Sweet Diesel, Roaddawg, Dirty Dawg, Ska Skunk, Funk Dawg (D)

When the poll closes I'm gonna post my pics I've uploaded! Check 'em out early in my gallery xD

S

Shi-ska-bong

I wonder which will win :stonedsmilie: :banana: :icon_animal26: :animbong: :harvest: :rollj:

A

adam

hope the strain kicks ass bro. believe me when i say that rez strains have a hermie tendacy.if you can filter out all the bullshit you can find a keeper in rez strains but for the cost it shouldnt be such a chore.

S

StonedOwl

I Like Road Dawg, but I had to go with Dirty Dawg of course.

Good luck.

S

Shi-ska-bong

Is this an actual strain or did you just cross 2 plants?

Is there a difference?...

@ adam - I know it, and apparently he refuses to acknowledge that they have those tendencies lol He blames it on farmer's fault, but we all know that's BS am I right? Apparently he knows some pretty noobish farmers cause he sure as hell ain't talkin' 'bout THCfarmers!

A

adam

yeah i know rez can be a bitch.he has a following that defends him. i wont lie i only ran 4 packs of his stuff. he stuff can be great but it takes way too much effort and alot of $ just to get a stable mom from his seeds.i had grown out a bottle rocket years ago that was a keeper but lost her.i think his seeds should be priced under $60 due to hermie tendacy and up the 10 to 15 seeds a pack.

S

Shi-ska-bong

yup, I'm gonna make the thread now that I finally got the comp back xD

Latest posts

Top Bottom