VOTE NOW! What to do with my monster cropped babies??

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Hey all! I'm at the point of having to decide what to do with my babies. They were taken from a flowering Green Crack plant, and following rooting in water have been in 1 gal Coco for about a month. There's 3 that are like perfect clones of each other, and one which is just big with a thick trunk and so much foliage. I was tempted to put the big one in the ground and then put 1-2 of the others into a 3x3 and pretty much throw straight back into flower.

The big one is showing some weird growth and seems to show most of the cabbage moth damage which suggests it may be the least pest resistant. I really want to see what it can do outside but wouldn't even know how to start trimming it. I'm feeling like I might need to let her go.

Vote now what to do with my monster cropped babies 2
Vote now what to do with my monster cropped babies

Thinking I'll top the other three now and then look at repotting in a week into 3 gal, and put two in under the spider farmer SE3000, and one in the garden. Anyone think that's the way to go or too soon for topping? The one that stays outside will probably be topped multiple times to keep it below fence height 😉

Would appreciate any thoughts on this - is the big one too vigorous to not take a chance on outside? If I'm topping should I be topping all the growth sites? I've quickly learned monster crop plants don't have the simple apical dominance of plants from seed, there seem to be active tops everywhere. Top them all?

Any help appreciated crew. This monster cropping experiment basically happened by accident but I'm excited by these epic yields and resin production I keep hearing about!! Cheers all!

Vote now what to do with my monster cropped babies 4
Vote now what to do with my monster cropped babies 3
Vote now what to do with my monster cropped babies 5
Vote now what to do with my monster cropped babies 6

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

they are going to be some huge and very sticky bitches!

like the rings on a tree. you can see the veg/flower/reveg

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

they are going to be some huge and very sticky bitches!

like the rings on a tree. you can see the veg/flower/reveg
Exactly! I know nothing about this process so I'm learning it all as I go. I've trimmed a lot of the old 3/5's from the bottom since these pics, but you can clearly see the 3s above the 5s, then a ring of 1's, then lovely 3's at the top. Should I top all the growth sites? Thinking if I do that I may only get one plant into the 3x3, it could go ballistic??

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I'm very lucky that the timing worked out beautifully with the arrival of spring/summer for me to veg these outside while my tent inside finished. Should mean they can go straight into 12/12 when my dry finishes in a few days. These are my Green Crack from my first grow after 9 days of dry at 62%. 79 days of 12/12. Want to get to 14 days if I can then start them curing. This was just from my best plant, there were others I needed to trim early but happy with this from 1 girl.

C875001C FD40 4EF5 9F60 B47A99293DBE
8EE5D453 65F5 4558 8723 9A595D197EA8
365592F6 0368 4059 A7E8 2747996867B3

Anyway my babies got a month of pretty consistent 70-75F days with cool 50 F nights, then the last week all 85-95 days so these sativa babies are loving it. Just need to work out if I'll fit two or just one in the tent once they're done being topped and stretching...

Top Bottom