Wa Electrical Usage-Puget Sound Energy

• Thread starter kaptainkoolz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kaptainkoolz

Wat up PNW & THCFarmer! This is my first thread as an up and coming 1000w grower still workin alot out with my grow. I am curious if anyone has any experience with high electrical usage in the area or heard any stories about the local power company Puget Sound Energy's stance on the topic. Do they work with or help out the police around here?

thx!

kaptain

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Not up by the border they dont!!

M

mpjm

Wat up PNW & THCFarmer! This is my first thread as an up and coming 1000w grower still workin alot out with my grow. I am curious if anyone has any experience with high electrical usage in the area or heard any stories about the local power company Puget Sound Energy's stance on the topic. Do they work with or help out the police around here?

thx!

kaptain

Have a friend that works for pse, said the only thing they do is cut power when the cops ask...my power bill tripled and I haven't seen/heard anything suspicious to this point (and I'm crazy paraniod :worried)...just make sure you pay that shit on time though!

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

PSE is good
just pay your bill and don't steal
you'll be golden

fwiw

K

kaptainkoolz

Have a friend that works for pse, said the only thing they do is cut power when the cops ask...my power bill tripled and I haven't seen/heard anything suspicious to this point (and I'm crazy paraniod :worried)...just make sure you pay that shit on time though!

I believe you guys about it not being a concern, but how high are you going as far as wattage is concerned? 3kw,5wk? more?

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I believe you guys about it not being a concern, but how high are you going as far as wattage is concerned? 3kw,5wk? more?

Im running 10k watts of lights....in Parkland for over 5 years now.

Like someone said before, dont steal your juice and keep your bills paid and you will have no problems.

K

kaptainkoolz

damn straight ballin. thanks for the info, just harvested first ever couple ounces up here in seattle

J

Jimson

Learn from my PSE experience!

The way my life is going right now, my indoor garden is basically it's own little grow house. I am rarely there and I don't have guests.

Imagine my surprise when I not only have someone knock on the door - but, the visitors were two young folk from PSE. Seems someone noticed "an increase" in usage of KWHs.

We stared at each other for a beat - then, it turned out they were on a customer service (Sales) mission to assist us with an energy audit!

I have no idea what consumption was the previous year - but I know that my <15-plant, 1200-watt garden uses $65/month (avg). This includes my portable a/c used mostly for dehumidification..

Otherwise, let me echo the others. Pay your bills - no sweat.

bcnu

O

OG Dubz

i know people who run over 20 1k's. 2 of them have been doing it for over 10 and over 15 years. Pay your bills on time and you will never here anything is what ive been told from all of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom