WA Full Circle Medical Groups Strains

• Thread starter nouvellechef
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

VERY NICE BRO! Im gonna try it soon. Did you say to leave the mix in a pool for a month before using? Any water or anything?

Thanks Again,
KUSH

N

nouvellechef

VERY NICE BRO! Im gonna try it soon. Did you say to leave the mix in a pool for a month before using? Any water or anything?

Thanks Again,
KUSH

Yep. Baby pool. Mix daily. Keep it moist, lightly. 2nd watering gets 2 cups mollases per 18cf. GL

N

nouvellechef

Better Late than never (:

Srry for the lateness. Everyone has seen veg, kinda boring. We have about 5 weeks to go. Pics are labeled.

IMG 1114
IMG 1130
IMG 1139
IMG 1140
IMG 1127 1
N

nouvellechef

Sumptin Special

Problem is somehow I didnt label. Have no idea how. Very stern in making sure I am spot on. Alas, here we have narrowed down to one SOW BB 1, 3 or 7. This is a 28 day old from cut taken. All were taken in last week veg. Look close. See the trich production? Be interesting what she does moving foward.

IMG 1151 1
N

nouvellechef

SOW Blueberry

57 days. 20 mintues before chop. Wreaks of blueberrys.

IMG 1342
IMG 1346
IMG 1347
IMG 1358
R

robz

Very nice looking ladies. Just goes to show less is more. I've got a ton of soil in my flower beds from past grows. Most has been outside for almost a year. So to reuse it just put it in a kiddy pool and water it with molasses water? What ratio & how often before it's ready to use? Sorry if that info is in here. Also how often do you water with the molasses? Every other? Once a week? I'm really wanting to try this. Tired of brewing teas & mixing concoctions. Also I've got a gal. Of Earthjuice molasses will this suffice? What brand do you use?

N

nouvellechef

Very nice looking ladies. Just goes to show less is more. I've got a ton of soil in my flower beds from past grows. Most has been outside for almost a year. So to reuse it just put it in a kiddy pool and water it with molasses water? What ratio & how often before it's ready to use? Sorry if that info is in here. Also how often do you water with the molasses? Every other? Once a week? I'm really wanting to try this. Tired of brewing teas & mixing concoctions. Also I've got a gal. Of Earthjuice molasses will this suffice? What brand do you use?

Thanx. Ummm. As far as the molasess. That one will work. Best place to get it is cash and carry. A little when the mix is made and every other week veg. Same with flower. I would not use soil from the outside. You will have to innoculate bugs and what not. Not worth it. Been there. Get however much your gonna need, sunshine, pro mix, etc, at 50% ratio for x number of plants. Remember, easier to make one big batch, then small ones. So say 20 plants you'll need 10gal of hot mix and 10 plain.

Into the kiddy pool. Stir for month or so, keeping it moist. Fill containers and away you go. (: Here we are very fortunate to have access to meals, lime, etc etc. Just need to take advantage of them. Stellar meds at a fraction of the cost of any nutrient line.

Top Bottom