• Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

INFO
Tester Name : Mr. Goodcat
Strain : Cherry Picker
Method Smoked : Paper

APPEARANCE

Darker green similar to kush dominant hybrids. Red Hairs, good amount of trichomes. Looks like grade A smoke!

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Citrus, like a mix of grapefruit and orange peel.
Associated smells of bud : Very faint spice almost like currant or juniper. Hard to describe, but very citrus dominant.
TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) <8>
- cough factor? : yes/no <yes>
I am a heavy drawer and found it difficult to hold my giant hauls in for to long before the smoke would expand in my lungs and force me to cough.

BUZZ

Profile : <30% Head>< 70% Body>, very indica dominant profile
Potency : <8> Not the strongest strain I have encountered but still pretty potent. Compare to Aliendawg.
Duration : <2 hours>
Use : Made my muscles really relax, I bet it would be great for pain relief of muscle relaxer, appetite stimulation and help with insomnia
Munchies? : <yes> would be good for appetite stimulation
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic (x)
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty (x) - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper (x) - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

waayne

waayne

Nice report Mr.GoodCat!
Here's a nug of the Cherry Picker
IMG 2476

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Lol,No pics required in waaynes case.I have a hard time in the POTM thread picking pictures but i always think to myself if i had to pick just one to smoke it would be waaynes every time!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That cherry picker #3 that Waayne found is almost pure cherry pie.. 99% cherry pie I'd say.. It's very nice & hits smooth but I smell all the GDP influence >> like grape fruity purple tones

All in all cherry picker #3 found by Waayne & breed by BaBa G is a winner.. If any1 is lookin 4 Cherry Pie in seed form BaBa G's cherry picker would b where 2 look.. BaBa G did nice work breeding cherry picker & Waayne made her shine like he always does.. Great work 2 both of them guys!!

K

kolah

I have two monster CP's in my GH...and out of my 14 different strains the 2 CP's are the kings of the crop.

kds710

kds710

I have two monster CP's in my GH...and out of my 14 different strains the 2 CP's are the kings of the crop.
Well if that doesn't have people sold lol this stuff sounds chronic I've been wanting a cherry pie dom now I know where ta look

K

kolah

Well if that doesn't have people sold lol this stuff sounds chronic I've been wanting a cherry pie dom now I know where ta look

Pretty soon I'll post some pics of them in my Golden Lion grow diary posted here on the farm. I'm hooked on GL genetics for sure and plan on growing some of his Dreamy OG and his Hemperor next year.

kds710

kds710

Pretty soon I'll post some pics of them in my Golden Lion grow diary posted here on the farm. I'm hooked on GL genetics for sure and plan on growing some of his Dreamy OG and his Hemperor next year.
I will eventually definitely run the Cali King from GL, a no brainer for me after seeing what people including waayne had to say about it's OG traits an qualities. Cherry Picker though, this is just 1 reason the farm helps big time because I'd have never considered it

Top Bottom