waaynes Loompa Farms thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

I found a few keepers in 1 pack of F3s... and I run tons and tons of seeds... I have another pack on standby to take a closer look. #7 is the ultimate OG for me.. its everything i dreamed it could be in fact.. your D has the stature of another keeper of mine. does it smell like pure pine sap?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@Power OG pheno D is a beast
she smells awesome and is getting really fat for 48 days
The other phenos ,should have been culled in early flower,as they are dwarfy little runts,that put off tiny sparse flowers,with little aroma.....
Here's pheno D
day 48
View attachment 411086

So in stark contrast, here are nugs off the two dwarf Yeti phenos.....
These have little aroma,or weight.......these will be made into concentrate......
View attachment 411096
Another slow growing dwarf pheno...
This will get culled soon ,so as to avoid the waste of space on a subpar pheno.....
View attachment 411098

If you're set on a Yeti F3 keeper you better pop a bunch of seeds.........
In my experience with these,you better pop several packs........ some of these phenos were some of the
weakest,slow growing OG's I've ever grown........The first dwarf trimmed yielded less than 2 oz's , it was flowered in a 7 gallon container......

The D pheno is one beast of a plant,will be interesting to see how she smokes....
View attachment 411099

Good to Know Waayne thanks.
What's up @RIVAL79 man I'm liking that #5 Moon Dawg as well homie!
It is so tasty ,and packs such a nice buzz,I've been puffing that pheno daily.....
I'll put you on the list buddy;)
A great Farm friend just asked me about Yeti f3....I told him I had no idea:confused:
He probably wouldn't hit you up though. Lime Pine sounds Yummy!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Wayne . What's up w them freaks ? I've never run into these dwarfs you speak of . Slow growing huh? I wonder if maybe it was a bad batch of soil or something . Looks like the one you posted was angry about something . What I have no idea. I haven't heard of or seen any dwarf phenos. What are your thoughts? If it was one I'd say it's a freak of nature. But a couple tells me maybe something else . Tres interessant

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I know Wayne is an expert lol. Not taking anything away from him. It is out of his control what happens at a factory . I ve seen clones that got fried several times over the years and the only thing we could deduce was maybe it was a ph or fert problem . I'm just looking at those buds and thinking they look unhappy for some reason . I'm wondering if there is another variable .

Myco

Myco

*plays evil sounding music*

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNN

Attack of the DUDS.

I was away for a few months from the forums, I come back and everyone is talking about the 'dud' syndrome. Could these dwarfed runt phenos be something of that nature? *shrug* Probably not, but just a thought.

Pretty sure @waayne grows in organic soil... not sure if he recycles... but most of us organic soil growers mix/re-condition/re-amend large batches of soil with consistency in mind. Very interesting about the dwarf/runts, as it's hard to say what could cause such a thing to happen. I've had a random pheno here and there over the years be complete shit, but never multiple in a pack of beans. But who's to say that the stars didn't align, the cannagods didn't uphold their blessing, and we'll never know WHY a couple/few phenos turned bunk.

I'd like to know the reason though...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If the dwarf phenotypes were grown in a soil blend that the other phenotypes of the said varietal are grown in; and the non dwarf phenotype does well and other plants in the same medium do well it's hard to say it's the medium. Not sure if that's the case but I see plenty of beautiful plants in pics from waayne recently and if they are in the same medium than it's the seeds most likely.

I've grown thousands of seeds and you see random weird shit occasionally, to think all seeds will be exactly the same because it's been brought to a 3rd filial generation or that one wouldn't encounter oddities is hardly a reason to say there is even an issue here at all or Duds or whatevs...:D

true grit

true grit

@Myco - Pretty sure it wasn't duds. Sounding like luck of the draw as seeds go but Ill take Waaynes word if he says ya need a couple packs. His work across the board with all seeds he runs should show if anything- he's consistently awesome with his technique.

Looking forward to hearing how the #5 smokes though...tahoe on roids sounds fire.

Power OG

Power OG

i def trust Waaynes word, his grows speak for themself, but i have also seen one 10pak of yeti f3 produce two keepers ones a "holy grail" pheno#7 & another pheno that looks likes waaynes D pheno, so i cant say u will need multiple packs,imo.
Respect

Myco

Myco

@Myco - Pretty sure it wasn't duds. Sounding like luck of the draw as seeds go but Ill take Waaynes word if he says ya need a couple packs. His work across the board with all seeds he runs should show if anything- he's consistently awesome with his technique.

Looking forward to hearing how the #5 smokes though...tahoe on roids sounds fire.
Oh no doubt man, maybe my post wasn't worded the way I wanted it to be? I wasn't questioning Waaynes word one bit, as I have mad respect for him and his work. And my 'dud' comment was meant to be taken with a degree of sarcasm... My money would go on the nature of the lottery we deal in when popping seeds. Cheers :)

waayne

waayne

I found a few keepers in 1 pack of F3s... and I run tons and tons of seeds... I have another pack on standby to take a closer look. #7 is the ultimate OG for me.. its everything i dreamed it could be in fact.. your D has the stature of another keeper of mine. does it smell like pure pine sap?
@Green Dot I have seen your Yeti phenos,and yes indeed they are impressive
The D pheno definitely looks like the phenos you found,she smells a lot like Tahoe OG,but with more fuel and bit of pine aroma as well,it's impressive smelling for sure, it's a very thick,syrupy/fuelly aroma....
Good to Know Waayne thanks.
A great Farm friend just asked me about Yeti f3....I told him I had no idea:confused:
He probably wouldn't hit you up though. Lime Pine sounds Yummy!
@caregiverken I only popped one pack so I think we're seeing what you will sometimes see ,when you germinate a small number of seeds,or maybe my other keepers were in @Green Dot pack.....;)
pheno D smells amazing ,I wish your friend well pheno hunting.
Wayne . What's up w them freaks ? I've never run into these dwarfs you speak of . Slow growing huh? I wonder if maybe it was a bad batch of soil or something . Looks like the one you posted was angry about something . What I have no idea. I haven't heard of or seen any dwarf phenos. What are your thoughts? If it was one I'd say it's a freak of nature. But a couple tells me maybe something else . Tres interessant
@Oom pah pah honestly I'm not sure why a few of these have been so unhappy....?
I've tried a couple of different OG mixes,and these little ones are always unhappy,maybe they don't like my peat based soil mixes?
But truth is they have been some of the most slow growing plants I've ran in years
The other male phenos and the big D pheno grew off normal but these 3 female runts/dwarfs,and 2 males that were slow and small as well.
Here is pheno F,it seems to display the same small weak flower structure the other two females showed
this is day 19 of flower
oh yeah,this plant has been vegged for nearly 11 weeks,it is about 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide
now.....

doubt the soil was off ,but one never knows,I purchase a pallet at a time so if if it's a bad batch I usually see problems for a while,my garden has been cruising right along as of late,and was during the period these plants were/are growing...

But there is no doubt the little plants were not happy ,for whatever reason....
wish I knew as well,but I really can't go changing a lot of my environment for some problematic phenos when the same environment is banging out everything else including pheno D ,pretty decently......
They just look/and grew like weak phenos to me......
just the flip side of Green Dots pack.......looking at small numbers will create this scenario, I would really need to run another pack or two to see how many more phenos D's /#7's we'd find then........
Here's pheno F at 19 days......

IMG 4673
IMG 4675

*plays evil sounding music*

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNN

Attack of the DUDS.

I was away for a few months from the forums, I come back and everyone is talking about the 'dud' syndrome. Could these dwarfed runt phenos be something of that nature? *shrug* Probably not, but just a thought.

Pretty sure @waayne grows in organic soil... not sure if he recycles... but most of us organic soil growers mix/re-condition/re-amend large batches of soil with consistency in mind. Very interesting about the dwarf/runts, as it's hard to say what could cause such a thing to happen. I've had a random pheno here and there over the years be complete shit, but never multiple in a pack of beans. But who's to say that the stars didn't align, the cannagods didn't uphold their blessing, and we'll never know WHY a couple/few phenos turned bunk.

I'd like to know the reason though...
@Myco I doubt it's dudding in the sense other folks plants are dudding...
I do run clones that other growers are having dud though,but no duds here since 1994 , when I was growing in hydro.......

And I crushed a small nug off one of the little phenos,and it was a nice piney OG aroma.....

The whole pack wasn't shit, look at pheno D..... I wonder how she is thriving,in the same environment with the runts.......lmao

I always use new organic soil indoors, and Caps bennies,I recycle it outdoors into my outdoor garden beds.....

waayne

waayne

Waayne and bad soil? Or plants for that matter... We talking about same Waayne here? Lol.
@true grit > careful now,you saw what I just did to your clones...lmao;)
I think the soil was ok geitty,everyone else is /was happy...so not sure there was a problem there.
If the dwarf phenotypes were grown in a soil blend that the other phenotypes of the said varietal are grown in; and the non dwarf phenotype does well and other plants in the same medium do well it's hard to say it's the medium. Not sure if that's the case but I see plenty of beautiful plants in pics from waayne recently and if they are in the same medium than it's the seeds most likely.

I've grown thousands of seeds and you see random weird shit occasionally, to think all seeds will be exactly the same because it's been brought to a 3rd filial generation or that one wouldn't encounter oddities is hardly a reason to say there is even an issue here at all or Duds or whatevs...:D
@baba G yeah man I agree,no problems with anything else,not even they old,super picky OG's,beyond needing extra magnesium......

Looking forward to hearing how the #D smokes though...tahoe on roids sounds fire.
if pheno D kicks ass I will retract my statement on needing multiple packs,short of that, I stand behind it seeing what this pack threw off.....and it's pretty fucking hard to become a keeper in my garden.....not just any decent plant becomes a keeper here,actually the opposite,some years,zero- few keepers are found....
So yeah, I stand behind that statement...
I think it's great @Green Dot had so many keepers,but that was not my experience here.......
I'm looking forward too seeing what his other pack contains......

I think you nailed it,luck of the draw,...plain and simple......it's all good here as you know,there's always another project coming right along ......

On another note,I'm really digging the #5 pheno of moon dawg
It's really nice,tasty herb .

Power OG

Power OG

Waayne you speak the truth, i respect everything you do and say, you correct u can only speak to what your seeing. i respect your honesty & your growing skillz. i hope your D turns out great positive vibes.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Absolutely Wayne
All your gear looks healthy aside from those five or so phenos that grew slow . I guess you just move on and luck of the draw . I am glad that you've found a Moondawg you like and I'd love to try it someday . Hopefully the Pheno D continues to make you happy and makes up for it all.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Oh no did waayne finally stumble!? Lol not likely! I'm sure it was just one of those things oom pah pah and waayne that happen in this great universe of ours that we'll never know the answer to. The one thing we can count on as a certainty is waayne knows his shit and oom pah pah + loompa put out nothing but above top shelf meds!

draco

draco

Well they did seem to be a little bit finicky until they have established themselves... I hope their children's hell is over now!

Did anyone else have what seemed to be Mag def?
Had leaf curl with one, but looks good after replanting... Adding sweet to see what happens.

And it looks like we are just starting to show gender ya.

T

Trip8

I popped 2 packs of F3 recently. To begin with there were only 19 seeds but whatever that's easy to do when killing your eyeballs counting tons of beans. That is $20 though at these prices....17 out of 19 popped. Of those 3 were badly mutated and culled. of the 14 left only 4 were female:) they are in a room with 3 other OG's, skywalker"g"cut etc. they are very healthy dark green but at 6.5 weeks they are by far the smallest flowers in the room.they could still explode in the last few weeks so I'm not judging yield yet. They are frosty and pretty but slow. Happy I got such a large field of males to choose from. Hot two totally different phenos, both are beasts.

Top Bottom