waaynes Loompa Farms thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Well this thread is for all my Loompa Farms gear.

I am a fan of Loompas work,and have had the pleasure of growing a couple of Loompa Farm cuts and now I am vegging Moon Dawg f2's.....
These plants are in organic soil

So far out of 8 plants,looks like 7 females and one male
Here are some of the Moon Dawgs right before I cut duplicate clones off them
Waaynes loompa farms thread
Waaynes loompa farms thread 2
Waaynes loompa farms thread 3
Waaynes loompa farms thread 4
Waaynes loompa farms thread 5
Waaynes loompa farms thread 6

The male Moon Dawg
Waaynes loompa farms thread 7

These will be transplanted and put into flower soon
As always these will be grown in organic soil.

Next up
Yeti OG f3
Waaynes loompa farms thread 8

:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U maniac Waayne did u buy every kind of soil at the store & they still didn't have enough 4 u? & is that a mixer in the corner? Maniac Waayne gots a cement mixer in the grow room..LOL I bet ur Wife is really happy with u>> she's prolly like WTF r u up 2 now Waayne>> & waayne is like I got a idea...LOL

It's crazy how every plant is short & bushy & only 1 is juss short.. Looks like Loompa put in some work on this line.. I already know ur gunna kill it with these plants.. I can't wait till u flip these plants..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
U maniac Waayne did u buy every kind of soil at the store & they still didn't have enough 4 u? & is that a mixer in the corner? Maniac Waayne gots a cement mixer in the grow room..LOL I bet ur Wife is really happy with u>> she's prolly like WTF r u up 2 now Waayne>> & waayne is like I got a idea...LOL

It's crazy how every plant is short & bushy & only 1 is juss short.. Looks like Loompa put in some work on this line.. I already know ur gunna kill it with these plants.. I can't wait till u flip these plants..
Lol :woot: I was going ask Waayne bout the Black gold and 707
I didn't see the mixer!
Tell us whats up Waayne. What's the soil recipie? :)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Waayne always at the front of the line to show everybody whats up, lol. This is gonna be epic. Best vibes to ya on the grow big dog. Kill it as usual.

im with @true grit , i needs me a cement mixer too. Great thinking @waayne

Peace!
M

Latest posts

Top Bottom