waaynes Organic Alien Genetics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Nice as always Waayne, also Alien on the genetics. Every time I look at your pics Waayne I see vert lighting and maybe some hoods, what is your actual setup? Im sure Im not the only one wondering whats going on in that room, can you give me a rundown. If this is not the right place to ask, sorry! I will shoot you a pm, Thanks. Anyways good shit as usual.
I like to run a combination of flats and verts yayarea
125 watts per sq. ft. is what this room is running now:)
The PM I sent you has more detail . if you have questions let me know!
Wow Waayne! Excellent Job bro lol i was so into your pics I forgot to click "like" lol. Just couldn't wait to see the next pics! lol Mystery #5 and Wild Rose were my favorites out your beauties. Must be nice walking into your flower room! lol Great Job..
Those 2 are faves of mine as well dirk!
Good eye homie:)
Thanks for the good vibes buddy!
hell ya alien that would be awesome if we get a chance to b blessed with the chance to have TAB in our gardens...
:)
Oh my... Gorgeous bud shots waayne!
My man Shady!
Thanks for droppin in big dawg!
Alien bred some beauties that smoke as good as they look!
Killer as always Wayne. Every:D thing looks off the hook!
Mucho gracia BudMuncher!
Thank's for the positive words homie!

Tahoe Alien Bubblegum
pheno A
IMG 6626
IMG 6624

waayne

waayne

we did and dropped the ball like some fuckin rookies!
hopefully yall will get another opportunity:)
The TAB is special for sure!
Great job. Sweet fade there.
Thank you green punk!
These have been some of the easiest growing plants I've ever ran:)
I have to give Alien and his awesome breeding skillz the credit!
WOW!!! Looks super amazing! So glad i made the switch to organics! Just bought almost everything alien has listed. Only need some stuff for teas now.
You'll never regret making the switch bro!
These strains love organic gardennig techniques,and definitely do well on ACT......
Thanks for the positive energy JeenYuss:)
TAB
Pheno A
IMG 6632
IMG 6634
IMG 6641
IMG 6643
IMG 6615

Mystery strain
pheno #6
wild rose
IMG 6654
IMG 6665
IMG 6657
IMG 6611
IMG 6601
IMG 6594

A

Alien

Supporter
Waayne...all the pillars are sparkling clean...getting close to testing time...I'm sweating with nervous excitement.

EXCELLENT work on the garden, brother! Your organic skills and photos blow me away. That TAB pheno A is ridiculous...sweet Tahoe goodness!!! The wild rose mystery pheno has my full attention as we both know what weirdness brought that on...wait...actually every pheno of the mystery strain has my full attention. Thank you for the photos!

Cheers!

A

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Wild Rose, huh? She kinda looks like my Seven Ghosts. What ever strain she my be, I say she's beautiful. Great work, bro. What size pots u got them in and how many per light? Ur garden always looks chunky, Waanye!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I don't even know what to say after looking at all those pictures Waayne you are an insane Grower bro those pictures are just unreal everything looks so freaking dank anyone that has access to your knowledge and skills is a very lucky person!!!

Maddddddddddddddddddddddddd Props Brotha and then some!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Waayne...all the pillars are sparkling clean...getting close to testing time...I'm sweating with nervous excitement.

EXCELLENT work on the garden, brother! Your organic skills and photos blow me away. That TAB pheno A is ridiculous...sweet Tahoe goodness!!! The wild rose mystery pheno has my full attention as we both know what weirdness brought that on...wait...actually every pheno of the mystery strain has my full attention. Thank you for the photos!

Cheers!

A
I would hop in my car now and drive to your house right now to smoke that tab pheno 1 waayne - its absolutley stunning bro.... or the mothership could land on my roof and save me the long trip....lol.... killer show Waayne - killer genetic's A, gotta keep some secret strains around bro... don't wanna lay all your cards down at once..... you guys are sick - keep it up.... Mad Respect to both of you..... peace soser

waayne

waayne

Damn waayne, way to set the bar in the stratosphere. Any higher and it will be aboard the actual Mothership. Amazing work.

Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the good vibes Torched!
These were some outstanding plants.
super easy to grow as well
This is a great post!
:)

Cheers!

A
Thanks for the positive vibes homie!
You bred some fire for sure:cool:

These phenos were some of the best I've ever grown from seed......
Amazing work Alien!
Great job!

You know I'm ready for some pillar rips :)
Thanks for stopping in buddy!
Those are sum sickass pics bro those colors are amazing... smoke report please.. you got me drooling more than a Saint Bernard...
They are some beauties EVOKE
Alien hit these outta the park!
Interested to hear what that Wild rose phenos ends up tasting like!?!
Man Gritty ,the flavor is very complex with dank, fuel and some fruit undertones and some indescribable flavors as well
She'll punch you pretty good as well:)
Thank you! It's a no brainer to switch to Organics after seeing everybody's great success with it.
Make the switch buddy,you'll never look back!
Not trying to hijack the thread but I sure would like everybody's help with a new grow using Organics. It's in the grow diarys thread. I sure could use the help.
Alien hooked you up JeenYuss
Thanks for posting this A!
Great info!

I highly recommend this regimen!
Thought id pop in to say holy sheep shit batman thems is some dank colas.
Thanks Illmind!
They are some impressive phenos for sure!
Wild Rose, huh? She kinda looks like my Seven Ghosts. What ever strain she my be, I say she's beautiful. Great work, bro. What size pots u got them in and how many per light? Ur garden always looks chunky, Waanye!
Rival I flower in 20 gallon containers and the big girls go into 30's
I like 1-2 plants per light for trees
My flower room is running 130 watts per sq. ft.
Thanks for stopping in bro!
She looks amazing!
Thanks BNUT!
She smells as good as she looks
I don't even know what to say after looking at all those pictures Waayne you are an insane Grower bro those pictures are just unreal everything looks so freaking dank anyone that has access to your knowledge and skills is a very lucky person!!!

Maddddddddddddddddddddddddd Props Brotha and then some!
Gracias amigo!
Aliens superior genetics made this run incredibly easy!
These strains nearly grew themselves
I would hop in my car now and drive to your house right now to smoke that tab pheno 1 waayne - its absolutley stunning bro.... or the mothership could land on my roof and save me the long trip....lol.... killer show Waayne - killer genetic's A, gotta keep some secret strains around bro... don't wanna lay all your cards down at once..... you guys are sick - keep it up.... Mad Respect to both of you..... peace soser

Head on over soser:)I just loaded you a bowl
Thanks for the positive vibes buddy!

Here's some Tahoe Alien Bubblegum nug pics
IMG 7043
IMG 6811
IMG 6819
IMG 6829
IMG 6834

IMG 6840

Latest posts

Top Bottom