waaynes Organic Alien Genetics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
thats all he does is sample bomb shit. sent him an email this morning because i was getting in a hot ass attic for work so i told him dont trip and fall over all those secret tester beans im sure he has while spending his day doing something epic and he said dont worry hes got pounds of tester weed covering them...i hate this guy;)

A

Alien

Supporter
Thank's A!
I sure miss being there .......

These girls have been a real pleasure to run!
I'm looking forward to ripping thru these as well!
Get the pillars ready:)
Thanks for the positive vibes and....... everything!
much appreciated.

Keep up the great work A!

Miss you too buddy! Those TABs are all ridiculous. Every damn one is a keeper. Exciting times! The pillars are ready and primed for active duty.

You are most welcome. Thank you for everything as well!

Your work is the some of the very finest I have ever seen anywhere. Major props to you on the grow and the photos. You always exceed everyone's expectations. Respect.

i hate this guy;)

I love Waayne like my own brother. Always will. :) That's why he has his own fingerprint identification and retina scan on the Mothership. He comes and goes as he pleases.

Cheers Waayne!

A

waayne

waayne

Damn waayne you got skillz with those ladies.. u got them all dialed in.... their picture perfect sickness bro seriously... :D
These were easy to dial in EVOKE
Alien did an outstanding job breeding these!
^^^^^^^^THIS
:)
Those plants r so chunky with thick ass buds.. U killed it 4sho.. It's gunna b so fun sampling all that fire.. Great update..
It's gonna be fun indeed Goo!
Alien bred some monsters here for sure homie!
Thank's for all your positive vibes:)
thats all he does is sample bomb shit. sent him an email this morning because i was getting in a hot ass attic for work so i told him dont trip and fall over all those secret tester beans im sure he has while spending his day doing something epic and he said dont worry hes got pounds of tester weed covering them...i hate this guy;)
Get in line Dan:) It's a long one........
:D

Miss you too buddy! Those TABs are all ridiculous. Every damn one is a keeper. Exciting times! The pillars are ready and primed for active duty.

You are most welcome. Thank you for everything as well!

Your work is the some of the very finest I have ever seen anywhere. Major props to you on the grow and the photos. You always exceed everyone's expectations. Respect.

I love Waayne like my own brother. Always will. :) That's why he has his own fingerprint identification and retina scan on the Mothership. He comes and goes as he pleases.

Cheers Waayne!

A

That's what's up!
I love Alien as my brother and I always will......:)

Thank's for stopping in A!
I know you're super busy now with harvest.

I'm lookin forward to some major sessions with you and the Pillars
and these samples......

PROPS on the fine genetics!
Your gear makes all the gear I popped of OGR's look a little weak in comparison!
Keep up the great work brother!
Love ya A!:cool:

:cool:
SO DOPE!!!
:)
Looks amazing Wayne really pisses me off I didnt grab these when i had the chance I was going to but I told my gal she could pick one and she went the grenades lol
Prodigy I bet those Grenades are gonna pop out some killer phenos!
I've puffed Aliens Sweet and Sour Diesel and it's some really fine herb!
pictures are priceless Waayne, killer work bro.... all pheno's look awesome.... nice work almost ready for the fruits of your labor..... peace soser
Thank's for the positive vibes soser!
I'm definitely looking forward to sampling these girls!
waayne dishes out the fire fellas!!!

Absolutely stellar work my friend. I wish I had the space for clean single cola shots like you.:)

You're a master grower my friend.

RESPECT!

D
What's up D!
Thank's for the PROPS homie but in reality Aliens fine genetics are just makin me look good:cool:
A's gear is so easy to grow almost anyone can look like a MASTER.....
Thank's for the positive vibes D!
You Rock!
How do you choose what to smoke everyday waayne? I would be staring at all those jars and just smiling.
It's easy bro,I just start grabbing jars and packing bowls,I'm always looking for a new flavor.....:cool:
Amazing work Waayne! Every damn leaf looked perfect, nice and shiny.
Thank's BirdDog!
These have been some very healthy vigorous girls!
Alien did a great job breeding these!
Beautiful plants wayne! Congrats!
Mucho Gracias amigo!
must be a tough life huh...waayne... to many jars is not possible - roll some dice or flip a card , make a game of it... but def not a problem having to much variety , it is the spice of life ..... respect soser
soser you wanna know how many different jars I need homie>>>>>just one more:cool:
Excellent Job Waayne! Every one of your girls looks amazing...
Thank's for the good vibes dirk!
Alien bred some healthy girls for sure!

Here's the Alien mystery strain at 51 days....
pheno #6
IMG 6223
IMG 6220

pheno #5
IMG 6229
IMG 6231

pheno#4
IMG 6238
IMG 6242

pheno#1
IMG 6243
IMG 6246

pheno#8
IMG 6261
IMG 6278

a couple more pics of pheno#1
IMG 6270
IMG 6273

These have been a real pleasure to grow.
The aroma is overpowering and intoxicating.....

Some phenos are turning purple naturally as they finish.......

Keep up the great work A!
This is truly a special strain!
Thank's for giving me the opportunity to run these jewels!:)
I'll have samples ready for you in a few weeks.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom