waaynes Organic Alien Genetics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Looking killer Waayne! Thanks for the new photo update. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of madness you grow these babies into. We all know it's gonna be out of the park!

Cheers brother!

-A

waayne

waayne

that does look mighty tasty... breakfast of champions Waayne should be on the next front box of cereal called... WEEDIESView attachment 226085
That Sour Dub is very tasty EVOKE!
I had a bowl for breakfast:)
Looking nice and stout bro cant wait, nugz look delicous!
blazer Alien's Sour Dub is very impressive,tasty and potent!
Lookin great Waayne! You already know both of those are gonna be FIRE! Kill it brother! Peace out Waayne. Motiv
That's a given Motiv!
There will be some killer phenos in these no doubt.......
Some of the veg plants already smell better than most strains do in flower:cool:
Beautiful plants Wayne!
Thanks homie!
They are a vigorous group no doubt.......

Here's some more veg pics

These went into 5 gallon containers a couple of days after these pics were taken
They've all been duplicated and the duplicates are rooted now and these just went into flower a couple of days ago
It's early yet, but looks like 5 out of 6 of the Tahoe Alien Bubblegum are gonna be girls and on the Alien mystery strain looks like 8 girls and 1 boy.....
another week or so and we will know for sure.......

These are getting ACT weekly..........

Tahoe Alien Bubblegum

IMG 5693

Alien Mystery Strain

IMG 5673

I'm really behind on taking pics, as these plants are about twice this size now.......

The girls will go into 20 gallon containers next week.

The boys will be tossed soon.....

waayne

waayne

Looking great so far, Waanye. Mystery strain, huh? I think I know what it is but I will keep my lips sealed. Lol. Them meds look great as well. Alien and Doc r a class act for sure! All the praise the Mothership. Lol.
wassup RIVAL
Keep those lips sealed homie:)
How are we supposed to solve the mystery without a clue?
All the clues are in plain sight brotha.........;)

Looking killer Waayne! Thanks for the new photo update. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of madness you grow these babies into. We all know it's gonna be out of the park!

Cheers brother!

-A
Hey buddy!
These are going off now,that's what's up!
I'm way behind on pics and updates ,but I've been focused on the important thing and that's these girls and they are thriving right now....
The duplicates rooted in 6 to 8 days:cool:
It's gonna get interesting soon.........
Be well brotha!

Great update.. The mystery strain looks super bad ass..

Oh yea nice lookin buds 2..

Goo that Alien Mystery strain is badass,or more accurately "The Badass"

Alien grew those Sour Dub nugs homie.
They were grown and cured to perfection,nothing beats organic nugs grown by a pro.....:cool:
I'm looking forward to seeing your FPOG's finish......I really like that herb,I bet you know why.........:)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Waayne= WINNING! Haha, lookin stellar bro. Oh how the mind wonders when topics like "Mystery Strain" are in the air. Keep up the solid work Waayne, i know you will. Peace, blessings, and Respect Big Dog. Laters brotherMotiv!

A

Alien

Supporter
We'll all have to wait and see if Alien divulges the genetics of that mystery strain:)

Proprietary genetics...the pedigree is going to remain under lockdown along with the strain.

The Mystery OG that was discussed earlier in this thread is a separate strain entirely, and is in no way related to the genetics of the beans Waayne is rocking right now.

And Big Waayne...congrats!!! Everything looks awesome, as we have all come to expect from everything that you do. Thank you for the photo update and the new details. Your female/male ratio is a testament to the happy environment you maintain for your seedlings...very nice brother!

I'm tuned in...always look forward to an update from you. Keep up the awesome work.

Cheers,
A

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is what I'm talking about, A. Keep it a secret. Names don't means shit. It's all about them magic beans. The plants def look healthy. Whatever strain they r. Keep up the great work, Waayne!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Super clean Waayne...literally, very clean...a clean garden is a happy garden...ive been inspired to start running a more organic regiment by you and a few of the other organic aficionados round here...i love the health and vigor that come with a solid soil and ACT combo...

And for the record Rival...i have a pretty good idea what might be in those magic beans as well...by the leaf structure i think i see something very familiar...very rare..and VERY dank...i'll keep my lips zipped as well outta respect for the A-team...but damn..if its what i think it is, i cant wait to see the flowers..

best of luck Waayne...despite your not needing it...haha..peace

waayne

waayne

Sweet plants! That TAB is looking so smooth. I wont miss your next visit out west I promise!

Keep working hard and peace.
It's a plan homie:)
We can drive down your way as well.
It would be a nice roadtrip.

Here's the Tahoe Alien Bubblegum
at 37 days.
First up pheno A
Dank funk aroma at this stage
IMG 5910
IMG 5911

Pheno B
Bubblegum and OG aroma
This one smells amazing, it's a perfect blend of both strains......
IMG 5913

Here's pheno C
She's a beast of a plant
IMG 5924

Pheno D
This one is a nice blend of OG and Bubblegum aromas
There's more fuel in this one...
IMG 5929
IMG 5931

Here's a Mystery strain pheno
IMG 5938

This one has the aroma of her mom
IMG 5943
IMG 5940

Here's #8
IMG 5947

Nice work A!
I'm very impressed with these girls............
My batteries died taking pics of the Mystery strain.
I'll get some pics of the others up soon.

Top Bottom