• Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Breeder-Divine Genetics
Grower-Waayne
Tester-blazer
Method-glass pipe/zig zag

Smell is grapey with some chemmy/hashy undertones taste is pretty much same u get the diesel a little in the aftertaste lingers a little!

Appearance well you guys no what it looks like if you seen Waayne's log.some purple tints meaty nugz as usual full of trich's pods on Top of pods!

Burns very smooth clean hitting will expand the ribcage if you take to big of a rip!

Overall great meds Waayne and logic knocked it out of the park with the CE! Can't wait to see the test thread start foliating again.
Buzz is great anytime smoke for me but everything is to me lol. 75 head 25% body I guess, all I no as im feeling good must be good for anxiety then! Buzz last good 2 hrs. Im starting to ramble so time to post it!:stonedsmilie:
2011-12-10_13-43-21_697.jpg
2011-12-10_13-42-55_289.jpg
2011-12-10_13-40-19_357.jpg

pura

pura

Looks pretty thick from over here...is that the grape pheno waayne had running? I wondered how that turned out... thanks for the report brotha! happy holidays

waayne

waayne

Glad you enjoyed it Blazer!

She really had that strong grape aroma all thru flowering

Logic did a really fine job on this one :rock

That girl yielded really nice as well putting off 10.3 oz's

IMG_40751.JPG

:pimp:

symbiote420

symbiote420

A couple dudes I know round here have some of Logic's gear, I heard that ish some kill too! straight fire!! Gotta try this and his Chemical Romance.

Top Bottom