waaynes organic OG Raskal grow thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dnutz

Very nice grow wayne! I would LOVE to get some clones of that raskal gear! Is his gear common here in CO??

C

ClearWater

Lookin fantastic bro, killin it as usual. I love to use your threads as references for certain strains and I think that says alot about your grows, props.

dnutz they arent common but you can trackem down

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
damn wayne the fire never ceases to drop in your threads im on one of those raskle kicks as well i got me some fire aliens purple aliens white urkle and the strawberry 18's going right now and pheno hunting has never been so hard everything is staight fire well anyway respect and i cant wait to see what else you light this thread up with

kootenai

G

grenbone

Awesome pics waayne! I'm lovin the super skunk x alien fire pics. Looks stellar. I hope Raskal is gonna drop more Super Skunk crosses on his next drop. Everything you have going looks like a keeper! Must be so hard weeding out the non-keepers lol

blazer

blazer

true quality

Damn waayne phenomenal pics brotha always top notch keep up the outstanding work I'll pm u when I get more posts

D

dnutz

Lookin fantastic bro, killin it as usual. I love to use your threads as references for certain strains and I think that says alot about your grows, props.

I really dont even know where to start looking. I dont have connections to dispensary owners. Where would you recommend looking?? I would really really love to get some of that growing for myself :D

waayne

waayne

update

Hey waayne any tips pheno hunting fire alien right now I have in 5 gal buckets so farthey look good in veg tours look like they ooze resin hella nice work
Bro there's just a bunch of good phenos in these beans.....
The more vigorous stretchy ones were my biggest yielders.
You gotta puff them all man,there's lots of good phenos and a few great ones;)
ummm...yummy...:) that ssak looks bananas happy harvest :harvest:
You'd know brotha!:pimp: she sure smells nice!
Hey buddy thats a super job you are doing with that OGRaskal gear u have! Simply put it looks amazing! You said you are using Age Old for plant food; can you provide a link so that I may check this stuff out? I have come across many threads that recommend this stuff now im very curious about it but I want to make sure im looking at the right nutes! Is this stuff good to use outdoors? Any info would be great. Keep up the good work man im be checking your thread periodically, thanks!
Age Old works well indoors or out.....

wow waayne that fire alien is intense brotha love the bw as well keep up the great job ur doing bro
Thanks for stoppin in bro!;)
Yeah man the Fire Alien is intense :spacecraft:
That Super Skunk x Alien Kush is a beauty. I think I'm in love lol
Yeah man she is colorful and frosty.....
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to waayne again."

Great job as always man!! Im loving this thread!
:pimp:Thanks brotha
This pheno right here is a gem. If you've got any pollen, knock her up next run.
Her and some others are all getting nailed when I find a special boy...
Thanks for stoppin by ent
Dope thread waayne! Gotta love organics and OGR gear... Keep up the great work bud! :cool
Thanks for the kind words bro!
Your killin it waayne
Thank you sticky
You've got the green thumb mate!
Thanks Doc!
Very nice grow wayne! I would LOVE to get some clones of that raskal gear! Is his gear common here in CO??
I'm not really sure man.....

Thanks for the props ClearWater!
damn wayne the fire never ceases to drop in your threads im on one of those raskle kicks as well i got me some fire aliens purple aliens white urkle and the strawberry 18's going right now and pheno hunting has never been so hard everything is staight fire well anyway respect and i cant wait to see what else you light this thread up with

kootenai
Thanks koot! Good luck on your quest!
I'm sure you're gonna find the "Fire"
looking thru OGR's beans;)
Awesome pics waayne! I'm lovin the super skunk x alien fire pics. Looks stellar. I hope Raskal is gonna drop more Super Skunk crosses on his next drop. Everything you have going looks like a keeper! Must be so hard weeding out the non-keepers lol
Yeah man the SSx Alien smokes as good as she looks!
It's some sweet fruity dank for sure ,with an awesome high......
Damn waayne phenomenal pics brotha always top notch keep up the outstanding work I'll pm u when I get more posts
Thanks bro
hit me up;)
Good to see you here at the Farm!

Here's some pics starting with
Berry White at 29 days...

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

White Urk at day 34

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1682.JPG

Here's the White Masters at 35 days old

IMG_16551.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

Here's the Strawberry Bubba at 35 days old

IMG_16601.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

The Alien Kush f2's at 27 days

IMG_1663.JPG

The Urk Aliens at 27 days old....

IMG_1670.JPG

:pimp:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Picture perfect plants! I bet the aroma in that room is amazing... :cool

winta

winta

dam them girls lookin good brutha! that white urk is gettin chunky as shit! that berry look crazy too :lock:

waayne

waayne

Picture perfect plants! I bet the aroma in that room is amazing... :cool
Yeah bro they seem pretty happy in organic soil.....
The flower room smells like a melange of Bubba
Corleone,Fire Alien, Grass Knuckles,Berry White,Chem3OG,White Urkle
and Lemon Skunk :pimp:
dam them girls lookin good brutha! that white urk is gettin chunky as shit! that berry look crazy too :lock:
I put the Urk in a richer flower mix this round and she seems to like it :happy
The Berry is gonna be a beast brotha!
She has a really nice aroma of lime and strawberry right now...

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
danm those are lookin steller waayne the maddnes

winta

winta

yea she does likey it seems like! ;) ummm lime and strawberries :) which lemon skunk u runnin?

I put the Urk in a richer flower mix this round and she seems to like it :happy
The Berry is gonna be a beast brotha!
She has a really nice aroma of lime and strawberry right now...

waayne

waayne

yea she does likey it seems like! ;) ummm lime and strawberries :) which lemon skunk u runnin?
It's from dna seed stock
I had to look at quite a few to find her.
Here's a pic.
She's a tropical fruit and lemon kinda girl

IMG_05501.jpg

winta

winta

dam she a fat fat too i see! i heard dna got the best lemon skunk! thanx for sharing homie :)

It's from dna seed stock
I had to look at quite a few to find her.
Here's a pic.
She's a tropical fruit and lemon kinda girl

IMG_05501.jpg

H

HannaMan

Must be the Skunk cecil used for his GreenCush cut... Looks very similar

pura

pura

Sup Waayne.. Hope all is well over there...Killin' it as usual :) How're those Purple Urkle x Alien Kush coming along?.. Thinking about cracking mine open here soon.. Keep us update bro!

Top Bottom