waaynes organic OG Raskal grow thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

very nice! how u likin the white masters so far? that berry is gettin chunky!

S

slunk

so mouth-watering, waayne! i'm just waiting on the right genetics...!

waayne

waayne

very nice! how u likin the white masters so far? that berry is gettin chunky!
winta the White Masters reek even in veg so I'm pretty psyched to see them start to flower......
The Berry's getting so fat she can barely support herself.
Right on waayne, Shits looking dank as usual... Your photographs are always amazing, its common knowledge around these parts.

It always looks like it during lights out, Do you shoot them right at lights out? Can you use a flash in the dark? I dont no shit about cameras.
Thanks for stoppin by G.O.D.
I'm clueless as well when it comes to cameras brotha ;)
Everything I do is trial and error and I delete probably 98%
of the pics I take because they are so bad an out of focus, out of frame, etc........
I do take most of the pics at lights out or occasionally right before they come on.....
I do use the flash, I really don't know if that's the best way but it works with my cheapo Canon camera.LOL!!! I did use some daylight spectrum side lighting once without the flash an that was OK
The professional photographers here at the Farm are probably reading this and laughing their asses off! :happy

so mouth-watering, waayne! i'm just waiting on the right genetics...!
Yeah man we're all patiently waiting on Raskal to drop some new beans;)

sticky icky

sticky icky

You've deff got some beauty's waayne its really insane how sick ogr's gear is if I miss that drop it might break my heart lol...that berry white has some massive colas great job with evrthing as usual man.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock :rock Great job bro.. Killin it as usual. I like to shoot w the lights off and mostly all dark in there with the flash on for sure. I'm no expert for sure, but it seems to give that nice black background and the flash brings the crystals out to shine like diamonds, and nice colors too. :rock..

waayne

waayne

You've deff got some beauty's waayne its really insane how sick ogr's gear is if I miss that drop it might break my heart lol...that berry white has some massive colas great job with evrthing as usual man.
Thanks sticky!
The Berry White is getting really heavy....
:rock :rock Great job bro.. Killin it as usual. I like to shoot w the lights off and mostly all dark in there with the flash on for sure. I'm no expert for sure, but it seems to give that nice black background and the flash brings the crystals out to shine like diamonds, and nice colors too. :rock..
Thanks for the info and insight Tex.
Your pics always look great man! :sign0005:

Here are the Straw Bubba's
IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2128.JPG
IMG_21273.JPG
IMG_21241.JPG

The White Masters
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_21341.JPG
IMG_21351.JPG
IMG_21361.JPG
IMG_21331.JPG

The BerryWhite at day 64

IMG_21231.JPG
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_21111.JPG

Super Skunk Alien clones at 28 days
IMG_2141.JPG
IMG_21371.JPG

:pimp:

N

naturalmedicine

Do you ph them any lower or do you feed at 6.7-6.9?

naturalmedicine I don't PH adjust my food or water....
I do adjust my soil PH to be a little acidic to offset my 7.3
PH well water....
My soil usually runs about 6.0-6.5 PH

So you don't ph adjust at all? I've been wanting to try that, but I never have. I might do some experimenting on this next crop. Have you ever checked the ph of your nutrient solution before you feed? When I use pure blend, my ph comes out to around 5.7. When I switch to Earth Juice later on in flowering, the ph comes out to around 3.5. I always adjust up because it seems to acidic. I may try using Age Old on a few plants this time. Whatever you're doing, it seems to be working just fine. :lock:

waayne

waayne

Man O Man! waayne your a friggin champ!!! Im at a loss for words!! Killin it Homie...View attachment 132700
Thanks for the kind words G.O.D.! ;)
I feel the same way, from what i see Waanye grows the best weed i ever saw, u da man.
Thanks bro! It's really OGR's superior genetics! :pimp:
skills waayne
Gracias amigo!
Do you ph them any lower or do you feed at 6.7-6.9?

naturalmedicine I don't PH adjust my food or water....
I do adjust my soil PH to be a little acidic to offset my 7.3
PH well water....
My soil usually runs about 6.0-6.5 PH

So you don't ph adjust at all? I've been wanting to try that, but I never have. I might do some experimenting on this next crop. Have you ever checked the ph of your nutrient solution before you feed? When I use pure blend, my ph comes out to around 5.7. When I switch to Earth Juice later on in flowering, the ph comes out to around 3.5. I always adjust up because it seems to acidic. I may try using Age Old on a few plants this time. Whatever you're doing, it seems to be working just fine. :lock:

natural medicine the PH of Age Old mixed with my well water is 6.7-6.9 PH..I don't adjust it, I make sure my soil PH is 6.2-6.4.The slightly acidic soil mix combined with the alkaline water create's a PH in the root zone of about 6.3-6.7.
I use lots of benes and never really worry much about PH.
I have used Earth Juice and found the PH to be 3.0-3.5 PH
When I used Botanicare Pure Blend it was about 5.8-6.0 PH
If I was using those nutes I would need to add PH UP
to bring the PH up some......:
I really don't worry much about low PH,but high PH on the other hand can create serious problems.......:pimp:

N

naturalmedicine

Thanks for clearing that up for me. What beneficials are you using, Great White? What do you add to your soil? You're in Roots Organic, correct?

pura

pura

Those are some serious fan leaves on the White Masters!--Your killin' it with those Berry Whites--Gonna be some tasty meds!-- Cant wait to see her in on the final lap..Take it easy bro!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahhh... it's always nice to see your work waayne! Those girls are huge and frosty!!! :rock

I

ibTheMan

natural medicine the PH of Age Old mixed with my well water is 6.7-6.9 PH..I don't adjust it, I make sure my soil PH is 6.2-6.4.The slightly acidic soil mix combined with the alkaline water create's a PH in the root zone of about 6.3-6.7.
I really don't worry much about low PH,but high PH on the other hand can create serious problems.......:pimp:[/QUOTE]

So your Base is Voodoo juice, Great white, CaMag+, what beneficials do you add?

for my Organics i run AN Super tea, Nirvana, B'Cuzz flavor, CaMag+ (if needed)

waayne

waayne

Thanks for clearing that up for me. What beneficials are you using, Great White? What do you add to your soil? You're in Roots Organic, correct?
Man I use Great White and VooDoo Juice, a little molasses and some Kelp...

I use Roots Organic and sometimes Black Gold with extra perlite and dolomite lime.I may add some extra peat to dilute the mix if I'm growing lite feeders!
Those are some serious fan leaves on the White Masters!--Your killin' it with those Berry Whites--Gonna be some tasty meds!-- Cant wait to see her in on the final lap..Take it easy bro!
Thanks brotha!
I think the White Masters and some of the Aliens both have some huge fans....:pimp:
Ahhh... it's always nice to see your work waayne! Those girls are huge and frosty!!! :rock
Thanks Shady! ;) I appreciate the positive energy bro!
I really don't worry much about low PH,but high PH on the other hand can create serious problems.......:pimp:

So your Base is Voodoo juice, Great white, CaMag+, what beneficials do you add?

for my Organics i run AN Super tea, Nirvana, B'Cuzz flavor, CaMag+ (if needed)[/QUOTE]

Man the benes are in the Great White and VooDoo juice I'll add a little molasses and Kelp to help get them going.
For food I use Age Old
Thanks for the positive vibes brotha!

Here's the Alien f2's after their transplant and move to the flower room...
IMG_2158.JPG
IMG_21552.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_21541.JPG

Here's the Urkle Aliens
IMG_21682.JPG
IMG_21661.JPG
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_21592.JPG
IMG_2176.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_21731.JPG

FireAlien #1 at 35 days
IMG_21791.JPG
IMG_2184.JPG

:pimp:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good waayne. you got so many strains i cant even keep up. ill be right behind you. every week i keep popping packs myself. i got a bubba S1 from cali connect thats turning out to be a monster, crazy branching and a nice stretch on her. she just hit 2 weeks 12/12 and has buds all over. stuff you dont see until about 20 days in. either shes gonna be super fast or shes making some huge colas. i am using bud blood for the 1st time.

sticky icky

sticky icky

I wish I had smell o vision lol...Lookin sick my man beautiful huge dark green fans that fire alien is so frosty I bet they smell so friggn good my my my!!!Man u could make good money settin up tours of yur room over heres some illustrious fire alien then movin along we have some mind numbing phenos of corleone kush lol..much respect my friend!!

waayne

waayne

looking good waayne. you got so many strains i cant even keep up. ill be right behind you. every week i keep popping packs myself. i got a bubba S1 from cali connect thats turning out to be a monster, crazy branching and a nice stretch on her. she just hit 2 weeks 12/12 and has buds all over. stuff you dont see until about 20 days in. either shes gonna be super fast or shes making some huge colas. i am using bud blood for the 1st time.
Best of luck on the Bubba Kid.
I think some of the S1's phenos are gonna be sick!
Keep poppin those beans brotha ;)
I wish I had smell o vision lol...Lookin sick my man beautiful huge dark green fans that fire alien is so frosty I bet they smell so friggn good my my my!!!Man u could make good money settin up tours of yur room over heres some illustrious fire alien then movin along we have some mind numbing phenos of corleone kush lol..much respect my friend!!
Thanks sticky!
The flower room does smell nice bro.... :pimp:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn them fire aliens look hot. Man i so missed out on them and the alien f2's. Hope some1 makes some more alien x's out there. Keep rockin it waayne. Did u get any tga gear yet?

Top Bottom