waaynes organic OG Raskal grow thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slunk

Amazing! I love my organic soil mix. And it keeps getting better with each grow. You are an inspiration!

waayne

waayne

damn bro everything looks ridiculously FAT!
Thanks Gator, most everything gets quite a bit of veg around here so they do get pretty fat.......

wow wayne killing it for sure brah...that white master looks like a yielder?? your strawberry bubba looks a similar to mine..whats she like??
The WMK does look like there could be some yielders.
I have 5 phenos of Strawbubba and they vary from Bubba with a little fruit to one that's Grape all the way to a fruity dank one and my favorite the candied fruity skittles pheno...
Holy shit!!! That White Master is unreal! Care to share your thoughts about which strain has the most flavor and which has the most potency... :wondering
Sheer potency would be Fire Alien #3
she has some punch and is really stony....
flavor would be White Urkle
She's delicious,sweet hash and grape and a little earthy Kush flavor as well....
amazing! Dialed and lush as can be ! Master Waayne Killing it str8!

what a line up and stella pics bro ! Drooling at them whitemasters Purple Aliens! aaaaarghhhh it;s all too much :makeup
Thanks bro, the Urkle Aliens are smelling pretty good now
sweet and syrupy......
yeah waayne....... loss for words again!! props broseph!!! Your straight kill'n it dawggy dawg!!!!!:confused0054:
Thanks for the good vibes brotha ;)
It's Raskals genetics bro! Pure Fire!
Amazing! I love my organic soil mix. And it keeps getting better with each grow. You are an inspiration!
Yeah man I really like organic soil as well......
Thanks for droppin in bro!

Well here's the StrawBubba I forgot last nite
and some White Urkle....

IMG_24571.JPG
IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_1231.JPG

some Super Skunk Alien a week from harvest

IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2467.JPG

Fire Alien

IMG_2459.JPG

:pimp:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm homie those are sickkk the fire aliens look like they smell so good you gettin a real lemon fire og smell comin off em?

waayne

waayne

Damm homie those are sickkk the fire aliens look like they smell so good you gettin a real lemon fire og smell comin off em?

sticky the #3 pheno smells like polyester and cherry with a lot of earthy Kush as well....
The #1 pheno is hard to describe but here goes
gun powder, lemon, fuel, and some outer space funk
:spacecraft:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sounds bomb man great work eh waayne I know yur all organic if you don't mind what soil mix and nutrient lines are you runnin 2 stay 100% organic forgive me I'm sure you've posted this sevral times some where I've sampled some great organic meds lately the taste is unreal and super dense and It seems like you can yield pretty dam good 2.

waayne

waayne

Sounds bomb man great work eh waayne I know yur all organic if you don't mind what soil mix and nutrient lines are you runnin 2 stay 100% organic forgive me I'm sure you've posted this sevral times some where I've sampled some great organic meds lately the taste is unreal and super dense and It seems like you can yield pretty dam good 2.

sticky I usually mix up some Roots and Black Gold with perlite and peat and some dolomite lime.
I make strain specific mixes so they vary some.....
For food a little Age Old and GO's Cal Mag+
VooDoo Juice and Great White, a little Age Old kelp and some molasses now and then and lots of pure H2O

sticky icky

sticky icky

Very nice I'm gonna try a hand with this really not to thrilled with coco that's for sure appreciate it brotha!

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow.. very impressive.. great line up of gear your running and executing flawlessly.. your girls look they love livin in waaynes world.. Great show!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup waayne! I'm going through withdrawals and need some eye candy... :tongueout

I bet that White Master is looking sexy right now along with the rest of your ladies... :cool

waayne

waayne

Very nice I'm gonna try a hand with this really not to thrilled with coco that's for sure appreciate it brotha!
I think you'll like playin in the dirt bro!
Wow.. very impressive.. great line up of gear your running and executing flawlessly.. your girls look they love livin in waaynes world.. Great show!
Thank's for the props! :pimp:
Truly an inspiration!
Thanks for the kind words man!
Whaddup waayne! I'm going through withdrawals and need some eye candy... I bet that White Master is looking sexy right now along with the rest of your ladies... :cool
Yeah I'll try and get you a little fix soon brotha ;)

Here's a nug shot of Berry White

IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_24891.JPG

She's a tasty girl! :pimp:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Now that's what I call excellent service! I'm already starting to feel better...:fixed:

waayne

waayne

Now that's what I call excellent service! I'm already starting to feel better...:fixed:
:passingjoint:
Here's a a few more pics just for you Shady ;)
wow thats a nice long bud! tasty tasty u rocked her bro!
Thanks brotha she's a jewel for sure so tasty and such a nice buzz!
She'll be hangin around awhile ;)
She's a beast of a yielder as well......

Here's some Urkle Aliens at 5 weeks

IMG_25081.JPG
IMG_25042.JPG
IMG_25033.JPG

Some Fire Alien near harvest

IMG_25391.JPG
IMG_2530.JPG

Alien Kush

IMG_25561.JPG

StrawBubba's at about 8 weeks

IMG_25151.JPG
IMG_25142.JPG
IMG_25182.JPG
IMG_25351.JPG
IMG_25321.JPG
IMG_25311.JPG

IMG_25203.JPG

White Master Kush at 6 1/2 weeks

IMG_25431.JPG
IMG_25421.JPG
IMG_25531.JPG
IMG_25491.JPG
IMG_25481.JPG
IMG_2545.JPG

:pimp:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's what's I'm talking about! Mouth watering bud shots... :mmm

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

too bad the mad farmer name is taken already. waayne works i guess

I

ibTheMan

man Waayne your stuff always looks so dam good, does it taste as good as it looks, i love
fuely as fuely can get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom