waaynes organic OG Raskal grow thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

:wazzup: Waayne evrythings lookin bananas :party0045: killer job on evrything as usual puff a big ole fatty for me be ez homie!!!:passingjoint:

noodles

noodles

That urkle alien is bangin, it would be surreal to have something like that in my garden:sign0005:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great work Waayne! Looks SiC bro! Keep the fire coming!

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah waayne great job bro. in that pic of the fire alien #1 2nd pic looks alot like raskals fire cut man. look wise she looks like she takes after her mother. them white masters look great as well bro. the whole line up does.

B

blaze 1

killed it wayne ...thats a grow report nice plants and pics:clapping

R

razkaliconnec10

Straight killin it waayne im interested in how you grow your plants... I am trying to get on this 100% organic growing stuff as well
OGR gear is gona be some lovely test subjects

R

razkaliconnec10

thanks for the tips bro - I know a cat that uses Age Old and gets pretty good results - especially in the taste/smell dept despite the fact that he has no real idea what hes doing

I been using pura vida and my biggest bitch is the way it drops the ph to under 4 (WTF - seriously)

is the Age Old pretty ph stable bro?

Hey brother that makes me really curious!! whats in Pure vida.. what is it derived from? I am curious why it drives your PH so low!!
Also aside from whats in pure Vida.. Whats in your water?
Do you use reverse osmosis or Any Sediment/chlorine filters?
If your PPM coming out the fauset is above 180+ then i think you might have really high calcium levels in your water, which means a little bit of PH down will go a LONG way
anyway shoot me a reply maybe i can help =)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Hey brother that makes me really curious!! whats in Pure vida.. what is it derived from? I am curious why it drives your PH so low!!
Also aside from whats in pure Vida.. Whats in your water?
Do you use reverse osmosis or Any Sediment/chlorine filters?
If your PPM coming out the fauset is above 180+ then i think you might have really high calcium levels in your water, which means a little bit of PH down will go a LONG way
anyway shoot me a reply maybe i can help =)

part of the PH being so low is its organic and it will come back up on its own - they really insist not to PH it - but that drives me NUTS

the other issue was its not designed to be used with RO water - it seems to me that RO water is more sensitive to anything that is going to drop the ph as compared to my well water

ie: it takes more Mls of ph down to drop my well water by .1 then it does my RO water by .1

R

razkaliconnec10

Yeah man I duplicate everything I
flower so there's always a mom around.
I got 3 keeper phenos from the Fire Alien.
That's the hardest decision I've had regarding OGR's gear, is which phenos to cull out!

The Age Old will give you a good clean flavor and it's pretty stable on the PH.
My well H2o is a PH of 7.3 and the Age Old usually brings it down to 6.7-6.9 PH. There's nothing special about Age Old, I use it because It's always been very consistent.
I'm brewing some of my own teas and I'll see how that goes!

Hey brother whats your tea brewing recipes? I have a few but i havent really found one that really stands out to me yet... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

All I gotta say is you da man waynee. !!! Killer gear, killer phenos and you always do a killer job!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
:yes Killing it brother.

Perfect flowers man...nuff said.
FJ

Illmind

Illmind

tasty lookin stuff weezy. white masters are on the list. everything looks immaculate man.

R

razkaliconnec10

winta the White Masters reek even in veg so I'm pretty psyched to see them start to flower......
The Berry's getting so fat she can barely support herself.

Thanks for stoppin by G.O.D.
I'm clueless as well when it comes to cameras brotha ;)
Everything I do is trial and error and I delete probably 98%
of the pics I take because they are so bad an out of focus, out of frame, etc........
I do take most of the pics at lights out or occasionally right before they come on.....
I do use the flash, I really don't know if that's the best way but it works with my cheapo Canon camera.LOL!!! I did use some daylight spectrum side lighting once without the flash an that was OK
The professional photographers here at the Farm are probably reading this and laughing their asses off! :happy

Yeah man we're all patiently waiting on Raskal to drop some new beans;)

Right on waayne, Shits looking dank as usual... Your photographs are always amazing, its common knowledge around these parts.

It always looks like it during lights out, Do you shoot them right at lights out? Can you use a flash in the dark? I dont no shit about cameras.

If your ladies are in flowering I would Avoid using Flash during dark hour periods...
The only thing type of light that can enter a dark room and not disturb the ladies sleep to my knowledge is a green light...
A flash camera might possibly wake the ladies up but looking at waaynes pics of how they keep progressing the only advice i can give is Take pics at the very start of dark or right before the lights are kicked on.....
It would be best to avoid taking snaps half way through the sleep period

Latest posts

Top Bottom