waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Very nice Waayne! I'm excited. Have a few Cornbreads about to go in the flower room. Can't wait to see...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those are beautiful plants. Nspecta did a nice job on that cross and you are making them shine.

waayne

waayne

@waayne this might be a dumb ? But are u saying when black gold is used right out the bag u use plain water until u see defiency .. My water out the Tap is in ur range.. Thanks again for all advice..
@wonka not dumb at all,pretty poor communication on my part man.

I was referring to the fact you should not need to add additional lime or oyster shell if your water is around a 7.0 ph....
I tend to feed in Black Gold after about 10-12 days after transplant,and then weekly after that.....

Good luck wonka!

Pimp T

Pimp T

Hey @waayne have you ever used ocean forest? If so how would you compare the strength of black gold to it?

waayne

waayne

Looking beautiful as usual @waayne nice work!
@TSTEW313 Thanks buddy!
Yup looking frosty as a mofo in there @waayne!:eek:
@blazer whats up homeslice,yep they are frost bombs!
Damn Look At That Cornbread.What Smells You Gettin From Them? @waayne
@Pimp T one of the Cornbreads smells a lot like Bubba with some added funk ,the other pheno smells reminiscent of TK
Beautiful ! Nice stalks ya got there any purple leaners on the mendos? @waayne ....
@Medusa nope no purple phenos in this batch,just stanky green ones.....
Glad I bought a new carbon filter today! lol Thanks for the heads up.
@delae632 LOL..you're gonna need it :cool:
nice waayne.....them yurples are stankin up the place huh....lol thats awesome i love that smell....i get piney, diesely, fuely, with pungent, penetrating stank that gets ya fired up and nervous at the same time..lol...today is day 60 for me and Waayne is right, these mofos are given the carbon filter a work out......i too agree they have been a pleasure to grow.....not picky at all.....this is going to be the best holdiday smoke i ever had....,lol hohoho hope i find CSI in my christmas stocking lol....keep up the killer work Waayne....respects....
@steelcanaries Thank's man ,keep killing it bro!
Your garden is looking sweet:D
Looking tasty, nice update Waayne!
@DC105 Thank's man,they smell incredible now:)
damn bro! always killing it!! when i grow up, i wanna be just like @waayne

good show so far! I was anticipating seeing @Nspecta 's work, not to mention in an organic grow from your garden.

This cornbread makes me want some beans too, beans n cornbread, beans n cornbread...

Sküna
LOL @Skuna Tuna yeah man I hear you,now ya'll got me craving beans and cornbread:D
Thank's for the good vibes man!
looking good brother. got to love fat greasy bitches. keep up the love.
@cannapits thank's for the positive vibes bro!
wish you coul
Very nice Waayne! I'm excited. Have a few Cornbreads about to go in the flower room. Can't wait to see...
@Jon Snow good luck man,those are gonna be FIRE!
Those are beautiful plants. Nspecta did a nice job on that cross and you are making them shine.
@Tobor the 8th Man Well @Nspecta is making it easy,these are some super easy to grow strains...
Wish you could smell these loud ass girls buddy!
Happy Holidays!
Awesome like always, can't wait to see smoke report.
LOL @OldLuck man I can't wait to sample these either!
Thanks for stopping by bro!
Hey @waayne have you ever used ocean forest? If so how would you compare the strength of black gold to it?
I have used Ocean Forest,it tends to be richer than Black Gold IME

Here are pics of the Cornbread Bubba's
IMG 7390
IMG 7381
IMG 7265

Mendocino Purple x Bubba
IMG 7348
IMG 7301
IMG 7283

The Mendos are some super loud plants,better have good filtration/odor control if you plan on running these......They definitely smell amazing!
Keep up the great work @Nspecta @Mrs Nspecta

S

steelcanaries

you aint lying bruv...I can almost smell the stank of the yurp, penetrating my computer screen when looking at them...progressing real nice Waayne...stellar pics and care per usual...lovin' the ride so far...respects...steel

waayne

waayne

you aint lying bruv...I can almost smell the stank of the yurp, penetrating my computer screen when looking at them...progressing real nice Waayne...stellar pics and care per usual...lovin' the ride so far...respects...steel
@steelcanaries yeah man these are some loud stanky girls for sure
Happy Harvest steel!
Looking good homie what day they at,look deliscous that first pic looking TKish bet it's Danky dank!:D
@blazer Happy Holidays buddy!
Those last pics were day 49,these today are day 55
Those Mendos are smelling amazing,we need to catch up soon bro,and have a sesh....
Excellent Brother!! @waayne
@devilrays man these are so easy to grow ,everyone is gonna be blowing these up
Nspecta did a great job on these!

@SourDank Gotta give the credit to @Nspect these are super easy to grow strains.....
Happy Holidays man!

Here are some current pics
Cornbread Bubba
IMG 7470

Mendocino Purple x Bubba
IMG 7527
IMG 7514

IMG 7476

Keep up the great work @Mrs Nspecta @Nspecta

S

steelcanaries

hell yeah...looking dank....that cornbread looks dialed...i can see both the parents in that pic, but looks to lean heavier on the tk?....are those yurp shots all the same pheno? or two? looks more bubba on top, more urkle on bottom?...whats your take? lookin killer at day 55....way to run em....respects and thanx, Im puffin on some of bubdog2 right now, checkin out your thread lol....

S

steelcanaries

had to take a second peek at the day 55 pics....maan, that first cb looks soo nice n dialed...mad props Waayne...wow, looks amazing bruv...I been doing some smoke testing on the different csi phenos i just finished...Im really diggin the most indica and most sativa dom phenos of the BubsDogbud....the indy is like a narcotic diesel and the saty is like sour d and more heady....both have great strong effects and are the tastiest so far...the more kushy phenos bk or tk looking nugs need a lil longer cure to really starting poppin, but there are some deep kushy flavors starting to intensify in those jars...looking great W...looking forward to the update...all the best...steel

waayne

waayne

Damn bro those looking super healthy those gotta be some tasty girls, @waayne ,@Nspecta & @Mrs Nspecta knocking em down!!!
Hell yeah bro always down for a sesh hit me up brotha!:D
@blazer yeah these are getting cut down soon,I'll save you a sample bro:)
hell yeah...looking dank....that cornbread looks dialed...i can see both the parents in that pic, but looks to lean heavier on the tk?....are those yurp shots all the same pheno? or two? looks more bubba on top, more urkle on bottom?...whats your take? lookin killer at day 55....way to run em....respects and thanx, Im puffin on some of bubdog2 right now, checkin out your thread lol....
@steelcanaries those are two different phenos.
They are all turning purple now:D
I think both are showing about equal amounts of Bubba and TK genetics, I'm sure looking forward to smoking them:cool:
mmmmmm. frosty.
@cannapits yes sir @Nspecta bred some loud , frosty girls for sure!
Happy holidays brother!
had to take a second peek at the day 55 pics....maan, that first cb looks soo nice n dialed...mad props Waayne...wow, looks amazing bruv...I been doing some smoke testing on the different csi phenos i just finished...Im really diggin the most indica and most sativa dom phenos of the BubsDogbud....the indy is like a narcotic diesel and the saty is like sour d and more heady....both have great strong effects and are the tastiest so far...the more kushy phenos bk or tk looking nugs need a lil longer cure to really starting poppin, but there are some deep kushy flavors starting to intensify in those jars...looking great W...looking forward to the update...all the best...steel
@steelcanaries they are all turning purple now steel,and smelling incredible:D
Those Bubs Dogbud you're puffing sound delicious, I can't wait to try these!

Here are some current pics

Mendocino Purple x Bubba
IMG 7598

IMG 7582
IMG 7578
IMG 7583

Cornbread Bubba
IMG 7576

Happy Holidays! @Nspecta @Mrs Nspecta

Top Bottom