waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

hahahahaa ya....straight killin it....and the temps are dropping like crazy this week, gonna be big frost in purple city for sure....awesome....igt should put his genes on ngr and zon perhaps....more outlets, cause i know theres still plenty more of both those strains....try the svoc?

waayne

waayne

duuuude....that last shot is friggin wicked! respects....Happy Holidaze indeed...
@steelcanaries CSI bred some real fire with these Bubba crosses
Both look happy, healthy and really danky! :)
@HeLLMuTT thank's boss!
I'm so pissed at myself for not picking up a pack of cornbread or mendo purp x bubba when it was in stock.
@drewski85 definitely some dank phenos in these beans bro...
Ditto. @waayne your killin it as usual!!!!
I love that first pic of the mendo.. Looks super chunky!! Killing it!!
@One Flip Thank's for the compliment homie!
CSI bred some real beauties!
Yep those crosses look killer can see both parents in those, those mendo's look full on flavor killer job bro!:cool:
@blazer yeah buddy these are some loud phenos for sure,they gave the carbon filters a real workout!
hahahahaa ya....straight killin it....and the temps are dropping like crazy this week, gonna be big frost in purple city for sure....awesome....igt should put his genes on ngr and zon perhaps....more outlets, cause i know theres still plenty more of both those strains....try the svoc?
@steelcanaries yeah buddy these turned purple late in flower.
They smoke as good as they look!
Nice @waayne Glad to see the purple kicking in. Have u taken these down at what day. ? Ya killed it. Any others besides the TK. And mendo your running ? I can't wait. M
@Medusa the first Cornbread came down around day 62,the keeper ran 71 days
The Mendos were between 65-68 days,I always harvest late though......
We're getting ready to pop the GSC x Bubba's

Inspiring work on that cornbread. Much respect. Peace
@ShroomKing Gracias amigo! Nspects deserves the credit here,I just ran them through....and these were super easy to grow....
Yo @waayne on your original bubbas what do they smell like?
@Pimp T 93 /Original Bubba smells like typical Bubba, I'd say it's the loudest,dankest Bubba cut I've ran.....
Nice work @waayne .Always enjoy seeing you bring out the potential in ur runs.;)
@DC105 Thank's for the positive vibes buddy!
@waayne man...you truly are a growers grower...you never fail to deliver the goods...beautiful girls all around. :cool:
@Nspecta Thank's man ,but I got to say ,these were so easy to grow, that they made it easy on me to make them shine!
Beautiful work @Nspecta @Mrs Nspecta

Cornbread #2
This is the keeper

This one smells like Original Bubba with the added fuelly/earthy OG funk of the TK
The flavor is just like the aroma,with a nice long lasting,lingering mouth coat.
The buzz is potent,and long lasting a beautiful potent mixture of both parents!
IMG 7714

IMG 7703
IMG 7871

Mendocino Purple x Bubba
This stuff is so loud it's ridiculous!
Dank, grape funk on this pheno!
IMG 7598
IMG 7594
IMG 7597
IMG 7921

Keep up the outstanding work @Nspecta @Mrs Nspecta

S

steelcanaries

hell yeah Waayne...love the sound of your keeper CB...definitely can see both parents in that pheno, looks almost 50/50 split....nice choice...how many CB did you run? Im thinkin about cracking more cuz of you and others....lookin soooo dank....lovin the dark purps too...when the flavor matches the smell, all is well...big ups!! Respect....

psbn

psbn

excess amount of badness up in here waayne, great show of what to expect from these gems. Got a couple of Corn B's at around week 6, crazy density with some serious attitude!!

Big up's Nspecta for this opportunity for us all to grow out some amazing plants in our life shared on planet earth....it's a big thing when you think about it.

Last edited:
mack 10

mack 10

Tip top. Really like the look/ sound of the Mendopurple. I think I will have to break my not buying more seeds rule, lol.
Keep it Waayne, Waayne. Killing it for days.

waayne

waayne

@waayne Gorgeous. No doubt stellar beans !! M
@Medusa yes these were some nice beans

hell yeah Waayne...love the sound of your keeper CB...definitely can see both parents in that pheno, looks almost 50/50 split....nice choice...how many CB did you run? Im thinkin about cracking more cuz of you and others....lookin soooo dank....lovin the dark purps too...when the flavor matches the smell, all is well...big ups!! Respect....
@steelcanaries I only ran a few boss,I'm sure if you ran several you'd find a sweet keeper.
Golf claps. Waayne found a new hardcore they called it cornbread. Some awesome fire you found
@Frostynugman I may look at more of these sometime since people like the smoke so well...

excess amount of badness up in here waayne, great show of what to expect from these gems. Got a couple of Corn B's at around week 6, crazy density with some serious attitude!!

Big up's Nspecta for this opportunity for us all to grow out some amazing plants in our life shared on planet earth....it's a big thing when you think about it.
@psbn Good luck pheno hunting boss!

Well now I know what I plan to do with my mendoza sorry I am so wayyy late but dam good run as usual
@KiLoEleMeNt Thank's buddy,good luck with your Mendoza!

Tip top. Really like the look/ sound of the Mendopurple. I think I will have to break my not buying more seeds rule, lol.
Keep it Waayne, Waayne. Killing it for days.
@mack 10 I really liked smoking the Mendocino Purple.It is super tasty herb!

Cornbread Bubba freshly trimmed
@Nspecta

IMG 2014

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey thanks @waayne I will definitely share my results with you. Any suggestions on what side I should cross back on to stabilize. For example I plan to make a new version of urban poison where they cross Durban female with NL male then that seed back to the original Durban mother I plan to do exactly the opposite and call it sub urban poison.As for my mendoza, I want to get some results like your Mendocino purple (as close as I can get anyway they are nearly the same strain no idea where the doza part came from tho I just started breeding on a serious level) so i was wondering if you know the order they were crossed to get yours at the least what was mom and dad I am assuming there was no cross back to stabilize since the desired pheno was met but correct me if I am wrong?

waayne

waayne

Hey thanks @waayne I will definitely share my results with you. Any suggestions on what side I should cross back on to stabilize. For example I plan to make a new version of urban poison where they cross Durban female with NL male then that seed back to the original Durban mother I plan to do exactly the opposite and call it sub urban poison.As for my mendoza, I want to get some results like your Mendocino purple (as close as I can get anyway they are nearly the same strain no idea where the doza part came from tho I just started breeding on a serious level) so i was wondering if you know the order they were crossed to get yours at the least what was mom and dad I am assuming there was no cross back to stabilize since the desired pheno was met but correct me if I am wrong?

@KiLoEleMeNt Buddy I would cross them both ways,then do a test run of both,that test run will probably demonstrate which cross is gonna throw off the most desireable offspring....

You'd need to ask @Nspecta about the details of these crosses.
I think I know how he did them,but he'd be the person to ask about those details.

Good luck with your projects boss!

@kds710 Thank's buddy!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@KiLoEleMeNt Buddy I would cross them both ways,then do a test run of both,that test run will probably demonstrate which cross is gonna throw off the most desireable offspring....

You'd need to ask @Nspecta about the details of these crosses.
I think I know how he did them,but he'd be the person to ask about those details.

Good luck with your projects boss!

@kds710 Thank's buddy!

Well let me just say thanks again for the info. I'll have a chat with Nspecta later this week and find out more about it. This should be a good learning experience for me as I gave up on my mendo'za the end of last summer and it has been on my mind ever since. I have run out of ideas for a new one and the quality of the ZA with it just isn't enough or atleast not what I was looking for so many things that should have been done before I crossed and I should have been a little bit more time invested in the development stages. I have been studying really hard for nearly a year on breeding Or the parts that most people dismissed about proper breeding I should say not just pollin chucking. I'm currently working on a propagation chamber of the crazy kind and you have to see it I'll send you a pm.

Hope everyone is going well and growing strong
GLHF

Top Bottom