Wad'ya Think?

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

Wadya think
Too much Potassium or too much Nitrogen? Or sumptin else? Tips are die'n but everthin else looks good. Think my soils a'lil hot. Runnoft is between .4-.6 upwardz in ph. Soil temp is a bit on the low side so ima gonna bring that up a bit. Took apart couple them heated foot bath thingys that every momma gits fer x-mas an never uses an ya run the heat'n wire roun or undr the pots an it warms'em prit quick. But I'll a watch'em. Anyhoo.. help q brotha out on'a opinion plz an thank ya.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yer guess is as good as mine. I never knew wat NPK PH PPM RH IJKLMNOP was till I joined up here. I use an ancient secret recipe consisting of this and that. But I do know that I used ash an coal from some green white oak instead of seasoned. This batch o'soil an im regretting it. Gramma probably tryin ta kick my behind from heaven right now. Ta answer your question I dont know nor do I know how to find out.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Brother, I think you've hit it with a possible K+, but I'm not 100% on it because K is so integral to utilization of other molecules. Are you actually feeding them directly? Can you get a worm casting tea or some such into 'em? It's really not much of an issue from where I'm sitting, they look very healthy other than the leaf margins there.

showmegreen

showmegreen

The only bit I feed is foliar. An I jus add a tid bit ol doc's famous Super Thrive (cap full/gal) an im tryin out that dino poo (fulvic humic per/> directions on bottle; Ful-Power). Worm wat-nots allready incorp'd in my mix along w/ baked chicken poo (actually cooked stead of sun baked) figger didnt cook long enough. Thats why I was figgerin N+ but im pert hard leanin on K+ also cuz o that un season'd oak ash. Just a tingl'n on my neck hairs tells me so. Gonna take one and charge its battery ta see if that helps. I top dressed w/ some actv8'd char this morn which helps when ya over do the chick poo. We'll see now wont we.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

I think if you post the label of the bottled you have used. What lamp light are you using?

And accurately describe what your soil mix is because I was not able to follow your description bro... :) . Then maybe it will be easier to help. Chicken poo is always awesome though, good choice. Are they looking better now?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The only bit I feed is foliar. An I jus add a tid bit ol doc's famous Super Thrive (cap full/gal) an im tryin out that dino poo (fulvic humic per/> directions on bottle; Ful-Power). Worm wat-nots allready incorp'd in my mix along w/ baked chicken poo (actually cooked stead of sun baked) figger didnt cook long enough. Thats why I was figgerin N+ but im pert hard leanin on K+ also cuz o that un season'd oak ash. Just a tingl'n on my neck hairs tells me so. Gonna take one and charge its battery ta see if that helps. I top dressed w/ some actv8'd char this morn which helps when ya over do the chick poo. We'll see now wont we.
Ah, if you're using humics, you need to drop the amount of total feed, otherwise you're gonna burn 'em. :D

Top Bottom