Waiting not patiently for small buds to become adults.

• Thread starter Buckeyefan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buckeyefan

So I'm getting kind of nervous over the small size of the buds. Plant is at 5 weeks in the picture , it's an auto and should have another 4 weeks before harvest.
I am using a 4×4 tent with vs4000 light. I have 5 gal pot of ffof and natures living soil for autos. I have been giving it Humboldts cal mag an iron as well as Dyna gro super thrive foliage pro every watering, which is 4 to 5 days. I have light about 30 inches above at 75%. I have no idea what it should look like at this stage but seems like buds are not thickening right. My guess would be to stop with the dyna gro and go with groteck Monster bloom here on out. Or am I going overboard with the nutes with living soil. Am I way off with what I'm doing?

Waiting not patiently for small buds to become adults
Waiting not patiently for small buds to become adults 2
Waiting not patiently for small buds to become adults 3
C

climbit

Not to be a buzzkill but it’s likely you will have to go longer than your estimated 4 weeks. Totally possible I suppose, but I reckon 6-8 maybe more. I don’t know a whole lot tho. Wait for other opinions.

C

climbit

From sprout. And hope your right about more time.
You should be good, I remem what my auto looked like at the beginning of week 5. I thought to myself “how tf is this thing gunna pack weight”. It seems to be chugging along. Knock on would.

C

climbit

patience man,thats the key(one of three) to brcoming a successful grower,#2 avoid growing autoflower strains
Bro. Everyone and there mother hates the auto flower??? But the patience part for sure.

B

Buckeyefan

This will be my last auto for sure. Added it to my photos to hold me over untill photos were harvested.

C

climbit

This will be my last auto for sure. Added it to my photos to hold me over untill photos were harvested.
And in that respect autoflowers have there place. I’m certain good genetics and vigilance go a long way in getting a good crop surely, not just an auto.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
That's makes sense, they are good in specific cases. But only in specific cases. I personally don't like them in any situation but some people do. @climbit already knows I bitch about them all the time😂

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

From sprout. And hope your right about more time. Dont want all the effort to be for a palm of bud.
If this is 5 weeks from sprout then you are right on track. Most autos don't go into flowering till week 3-4. You could try a little flower nutes at this point, just start slow. If you see a little tip burn then back off. I fed my last auto pretty hard but it grew 4 really big tops.

Top Bottom