Wake up-prop 390, this is just for big businesses and wall street

• Thread starter the_seed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the_seed

med.only, med. only MED. ONLY MMMEEEDDD OOONNNLLLYY......If it goes legal we will kill ourselfs with our own sword.It will put big business in control,then they will produce there own seeds,(geneticly altered and inhansed) and reap the benifits we have all worked for OR HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE BEFORE US THAT SACRIFICED IT ALL, WENT TO JAIL, LOST THERE FAMILIES LOST IT ALL, FOR WHAT... WALL STREET, POWER HUNGRY CORPORATE BUSINESS PEOPLE TO TAKE IT ALL OVER ..we need a union between all of us ,strenght in numbers....take a look at Canada when it went legal.....2 to 5 hundred a pound...say goodbye to all the seed breeders as we know them.And as far as taxes go...to keep up with the demand your taxes would have to be more than the weed....This bill is put together by corporate lawyers who work for big business...Anyone here as big as wallgreens,safeway,cvs,hardrock cafe,rite aide,starbucks,dutchbrothers coffee.....KEEP IT MEDICAL........NO BIG BUSINESS.... WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS WILL BE THE END FOR US ALL...VOTE NO IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE BECAUSE AT THIS POINT THE BIG BUSINESSES DONT CARE FOR THE SICK PEOPLE THEY CARE HOW MUCH THEY WILL MAKE WITH THE YOUNG KIDS THAT WANT TO GET HIGH ALL OF THE TIME, THEY CANT KEEP CIGARETTS OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF KIDS NOR ALCHOHOL OR PERSCRIPTION PILLS, THIS WILL BE THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAY NO TO CORPORATE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE THE LAST OF A REVOLUTIONARY BREED WHOS BEEN HUNTED AND EXPLOTED FOR GROWING MARIJUANA AND NOW THEY WANT TO EMBRACE US, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IN IT FOR THEM, ( POWER ) OBAMA AND HIS CABINET ARE ALL ABOUT CORPORATE AMERICA, DONT BE FOOLED BY A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHES!

G

greyfx

I am sorry but I disagree, this bill still allows med patients to grow their own etc.. One more law passed towards legalization the more chances the rest of the country will follow. Once this law is passed it doesn't mean that it cannot change, or be voted on again. It's just one more step. You can grow and sell weed too. Why the hell would someone want to buy some fast, cheap, commercialized weed? Yea some will sell but there will still be a high quality market, and its not all about money man. It's about getting it legal, so people don't go to jail.

EDIT: why is this in the basic growing section? lol should be in activism forum.

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Here's an analysis of the bill:

People will be permitted to grow, but not sell if this bill were passed today. If this bill were passed though, I think it will revolutionize the world since licensed commercial sellers will need to find seeds, and once they establish a seed source the country or state those seeds come from will be pressured into easing up laws on cannabis. It may become profitable to trade cannabis not only in seed form, but wholesaling cuts or mature plants. I don't think only marlboro and current cigarrete companies will monopolize the market, individuals with enough capital, approved background checks and buildings with adequate security will be able to get license's and make a business out of selling dank. If you don't like what you can buy at a retail shop there's still the option of growing your own, you just can't sell unless you're licensed or a mmj caregiver.

M

Mr.Wakenbake

If this happens i am selling everything i have and am moving to Cali... sooner than i already plan to. In 5 years i will be in Cali... Me and the wife has already made up our minds. Time to get the hell out of the South.

Anyways, i am FOR this bill.

hubcap

hubcap

let em try and stop me from selling it after allowing me to grow it.

get real!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Just do what you want to because they will . Unless the hire some of the better growers to work for them can you imagine the crap they will put out ?

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Thanks for the info. Oregon is trying to pass a similar bill in 2010.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Just do what you want to because they will . Unless the hire some of the better growers to work for them can you imagine the crap they will put out ?

LOL that is what i hope and think will happen zoo. They'll put out so much crap that, people will still be looking for the dank! 9 times out of 10 there going to just go for the big yielders which majority of the time is crap weed.

I think growers of the true dank will still have there place.

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Wow

This would mean that one could call the police to report that their plants have been ripped.

Imagine that.

I

illnacord

Although there is some truth to the OP's words, the small "moms and pops" or underground growers will only survive by innovation and putting out super quality premium medicine. That's it, that's all. So what if its big money putting out controlled and sustained and measured quality in big warehouses? That's called "STANDARDIZATION" and it's healthy, benefiting the end consumer. Mexico puts out pound bricks of compressed dried out shit bammer, only creates a market for the super kush.

The people complaining only need to worry if they grow sub-standard medicine.

But in the end, I think SB420 and Prop 215 have served its purpose well, the scene and environment and grow/consume market is ideal right now. Nothing needs to change, no more lawyers or money needs to be throw at medicinal marijuana. It's near perfect as it is right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom