Wakeford?

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Any plans to remake this jewel? Snagged some off of C-Bay back in the day and thought it was some good shiznit,loved the flava.

B

BrotherBud

Hi Mota, welcome back. I germed a pack of your F2's last year('bout 5 years old) 6 germed all males, so I would like to try some also. BTW, I still have your Purple Czar and Strawberry Blonde Widow in the fridge, PEACE.

R

Reeferman

Strawberry blond is the only breeder steve strain that I ever really dug would love to get my hands on that !
I no longer have the chemo or the old g13 hybrid from thseeds so nope sorry I dont have any seeds to inbreed it either , that was long ago man ! those were from the breed that got me locked in a cage and filled with inspirational rage !
Rm

R

Reeferman

Does anyone have strawberry blond ???? cuddle fish hash plant ??

B

British_Hempire

Does anyone have strawberry blond ???? cuddle fish hash plant ??

So what was the makeup of Wakeford? I happen to have both Chemo male and female right now and I have access to the 'G13' cut that is around in N england (it's quite fruity so I think it's a G13 hybrid) as well was several G13 versions in seed form including Pacific G13 x (Airborne G13 x Black Widow) so I could have a go at remaking this cross just for Motarebel!

ojd have the G13haze male, perhaps crossing that to my Chemo female would be interesting?

R

Reeferman

the wakeford was the UBC chemo x obg13 g13 x skunk that thseeds sold 10 years ago .
UBC chemo was a cutting the seeds are not the same at all .
Rm

R

Reeferman

The ubc chemo has resurfaced as a result of this post so perhaps the g13 x skunk that I got from shanti's seeds bx to the clone will be pretty darn close !

dequelo

dequelo

The ubc chemo has resurfaced as a result of this post so perhaps the g13 x skunk that I got from shanti's seeds bx to the clone will be pretty darn close !

I bought some of the Wakeford beans from Doc C back in 2000 or 2001 I had just started growing inside

I had been growing outside since 1977

Wakeford was some of the best smoke I have ever smoked

if you ever do something like it again I would buy it

all the best and be safe

dequelo

T

The Geneticist

when are you gonna bring back some of the old stuff.

R

Reeferman

Its funny you mention wakeford we just found a huge bag of those seeds from way back ! and yes they are germinating so yes they will be back most likely as a well selected s-1

B

bigbag

didnt Doc Bush do a wakeford?1 of those church o'da' universe lines(tongue in cheek)?

Top Bottom