WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canman

Canman

Coffee and some heavy og's this am.. Zenith on the left and Apocalypse on the right.. Have a great day.. Canman

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Now... Where the hell do I find that coffee? Besides ordering it or is that the only way?
Denver my friend. I've looked all over the springs and there is no coffee shops worth a shot down here.:)
They usually toast on Monday and Tuesday, the Ardi goes fast usually gone by Friday... Or you can just order but I enjoy going up there plus my grow store is right down the street from them.
Just do a search for huckleberry roasters it will pop up. Also Corvus has a really great variety and use the same roaster as huck!
These coffees are roasted light for maximum flavor profile and will be much stronger then your average cup of joe. If you do make the trip have them draw you a shot and get a pour over while your there and I promise it will change your life!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Denver my friend. I've looked all over the springs and there is no coffee shops worth a shot down here.:)
They usually toast on Monday and Tuesday, the Ardi goes fast usually gone by Friday... Or you can just order but I enjoy going up there plus my grow store is right down the street from them.
Just do a search for huckleberry roasters it will pop up. Also Corvus has a really great variety and use the same roaster as huck!
These coffees are roasted light for maximum flavor profile and will be much stronger then your average cup of joe. If you do make the trip have them draw you a shot and get a pour over while your there and I promise it will change your life!
Nice! If I ever go to Colorado I will make an effort to stop in! Just pulled the website up and will order tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

What do you do when you wake up just a little past two and side is Killin like you should be looking for the villin who stuck ya and you move a little Moe and it just doesn't go your way... errreahh now the other side too. Have been down for too long don't Wana sing this song so I'ma have me a shot of that esso for those that don't know that's fresh made espresso but I had you thinking this dude is messed on doep huh. Haha I am good at dat fully standing now so I get fresh read me a little bit of Howard M. Resh. I have to find the test I need to buythe rest iI'm gonna be the best. If all you have is an issue with mee.. you already know my response is gonna belike well here's a tissue bub I won't ducking miss you but if you press me I won't hesitate to feed you my fist man your the reason I am doin this man you don't even know it but your a part of my plan and this you will never know for some reason only I can see that it takes more than just a little plan it takes changing of seasons and plenty of people to give you so many reasons for living to be nothing but giving and begin delivering a few wake up calls to YOU ALLZ........ My bad i woke up to each and every one of my ribs hurting going to rub them down with some beautiful salve I call it "™ The Green Numb" once bendable again I believe I will be making a few espresso shots and toss them in to a Starbucks WCM from the store and this in the ice cream hit the farm and Go!!!!! But first' I must have myself a morning med session of which I wonder who is gonna be joining me?

Latest posts

Top Bottom