WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

bluberry skunk sounds real tasty, you know crom always has somethin tasty from a galaxy far far away...​
that sounds like hendrix 420! it take 15 hours to get there if you travel by dragonfly

hittin on some g13 cross ,,dab, click, jet torch,, shhoooowwwhwhw,,,redhot,,, globe,,, dunk a chunk,,puff puff, bubble bubble ahhhhhhhhh its 4:20 again hey wake n bake fam, what up?? pics ltr,, i blasted 6 tubes ,,,,, 1 of sugar leaf, 2 of a very triched out , very dried out , outdoor left for dead g13 cross, 2 of some lower bud of mill, and 1 tube of topshelf choice g13 cross buds

needless to say, ill be dabbin heavy for a bit i think, already had started hittin my stash harder! ltrr peeps

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
been a while since ivee had a good wake n bake...sipn on some mystery nug,,kinda fruity fuely ...cleaned the bub and poundn hits from this lil monster
DSC03048
DSC03049
DSC03050

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Sup BigCheese!? Good to see ya around. How goes it homie? I'm blowin back on some Blueberry Skunk with some Diesel Head Master wax all up in it! Sorry for your troubles jyip! lol

Enjoy the weekend,
Crom
whats going on big dog? bout to smoke some fruity pebbles . hope all is well. arent you a veteran?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
With all the Fake cuts out there, I wonder if peeps r making knock off FPOG cuts yet? Lol. I'm happy with my Sour Pebbs. Still waiting to get my cut back or I'm gonna start a few beans again. Today's Wake N Bake includes some White S1, P98, and Sour Pebbs/White Urkle wax! Living life to the fullest y'all.

jyip

jyip

wak n bak ing a lil more ,,blast, scrape, purge, torch, chunk, dunk, ahhhh,, nice,, some g13 hybrid cross,, killer taste and i got like 3.2 from 24, so, not too bad
and repeat as needed

chunk dunk, torch, ahhhhhhh i need abetter camera than my cell phone,, question? anybody kno if takin pics and thsn uploadin here, then deletin them in my t-mobile album, in cell phone, and only leave here in thread,,, they would hafta do alkot of work to come back on me? any thoughts?? thank you all in advance
back to W & B
i neeed a real camera, not my 40 buxk cellphne cam.
very blonde on one tube,,,,this was outdoor lower bud of millenium, nothing special,, only 1.4 g back from tube too nice n blonde kinda ,isnt it?? thats indoor regualr bulb lighting with a 60 watt bulb i think on a jyip hand

763fa84b95fb  1352687601000
0f4272c35c15  1352686171000
9b4113ce7afd  1352686100000

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

That's what's up Cheese! Thank you very much sir! I hope you are well up there in your neck of the Cali woods. I bet it's chilly up there huh? What are you workin' on these days bro?
It's been just how i like it, not to cold or hot. It will be getting colder soon tho.

Right now i have some sfv in flower and im getting ready to flip my next round of all alien gear.

How bout you?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
well thank you very much for your service brother
That's what's up Cheese! Thank you very much sir! I hope you are well up there in your neck of the Cali woods. I bet it's chilly up there huh? What are you workin' on these days bro?
dont get mad at me fellas :p but please dont service each other in this thread ;):p:D

Top Bottom