WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Well that was confusing! What strain is pictured? That looks like some proper NorCal outdoor! Good job to whoever want's to claim that bud!

Cheers,
Crom
Sorry that the post was confusing. I'll try to keep it on the straight and narrow going forward.
Here's my desk on this bright Sunday morning at wakeNbake time. I just began studying nutrient deficiencies about a week ago. I'm broke and still waiting for a dispensary's bounced check to clear so the coffee is a little weak.

Bakemywake
I'm doing stems and leaf this morning. A good hack seems to help loosen up my bowels in the morning. I made it through Nitrogen and Phosphorus and am beginning on Potassium (K) today. Lord, there's a lot to learn.​
Wakemybake2
A reminder to brush my teeth and clip my toenails sometime today. The Phosphorus deficiency chapter was a bee-itch, BTW.​
Bakemywake3
I'm putting hermied popcorn buds on today's Bud McMuffin. They don't give you a buzz but they sure are tasty.​
Wakemybake4
Have a nice day.​

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

^wtf?
I'll stop posting on the thread. I don't want to create a problem w/ anyone. I gotta a nice morning laugh out of it, anyways. sorry that i upset you, crom. There, I'm unsubscribed.

Peace

420alldaze

420alldaze

Happy holidays to all who celebrate them! I hope everyone's Passover and easter is going well. As i was rooting around my room looking for this mornings breakfast, I happened upon some Cherry Cookies I had stashed away. That will do nicely!
View attachment 206875
I stacked it up with a drop of SDoil and the last little bit of Cookie Dough/wax that i had left with a sprinkling of Gold Dust I found in the bottom of a container.
View attachment 206876

MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM Good!

After that I went out to find that the Cthulhu Bunny
View attachment 206874

had left me a chocolate Cthulhu! Oh Joy!
View attachment 206873
happy holidaze to you as well my friend, and thats the way you start the day ! that munny is freakin' me out man....lol those carrots are awesome..sick 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

^wtf?
I'll stop posting on the thread. I don't want to create a problem w/ anyone. I gotta a nice morning laugh out of it, anyways. sorry that i upset you, crom. There, I'm unsubscribed.

Peace
theres no worries here, i gotta kick out of it.i wouldnt have toasted the bread myself , but thats just me..lol 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^wtf?

Peace

It's all good GG I was saying it while laughing lol I wasn't saying it like you did something wrong! Damn he won't see this if he unsub'ed noooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's all good GG I was saying it while laughing lol I wasn't saying it like you did something wrong! Damn he won't see this if he unsub'ed noooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

I totally interpreted that WTF as "WTF, no jelly on the hermie sandwich?!" I'm with you Crom. Hermie sandwiches are awfully dry with no jelly. Especially after a serious wake n bake cotton mouth.

outwest

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for concurring on the subject outwest! I'll drop GG a message too! Yeah jelly or cream cheese or something, no peanut butter though! Too dry.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sorry that the post was confusing. I'll try to keep it on the straight and narrow going forward.
Here's my desk on this bright Sunday morning at wakeNbake time. I just began studying nutrient deficiencies about a week ago. I'm broke and still waiting for a dispensary's bounced check to clear so the coffee is a little weak.

I'm doing stems and leaf this morning. A good hack seems to help loosen up my bowels in the morning. I made it through Nitrogen and Phosphorus and am beginning on Potassium (K) today. Lord, there's a lot to learn.​
A reminder to brush my teeth and clip my toenails sometime today. The Phosphorus deficiency chapter was a bee-itch, BTW.​
I'm putting hermied popcorn buds on today's Bud McMuffin. They don't give you a buzz but they sure are tasty.​
Have a nice day.​

By the way I wasn't confused by the post too much. I was confused about the pic not being you and that not your bud. Just playin into the joke. Man we need an emotion button on here so peeps know if we are mad/sad/laughing! Enjoying the pics and the jokes, keep it comin!

Cheers,
Crom

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah crom, outwest ,and all my other brothers out there,not sure what happened there,maybe a bad day? i had no problem with the post,thought that shit was funny.oh well, feel free to post anything you might smoke? i guess? lol enjoi..... peacentreez 420

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I got a kick out of it.
Ok I think I got some good buds to show.
A friend gave me a little Blue dream last nite.
Im gonna go roll one and chill in the garden on this beautiful sunny spring morning.:)

Bluedream

Have a Nice Day everyone :cool:

onisdad

onisdad

おはようございます! Thats good morning in japanese, in case you were wondering..... S o for this mornings breakfast, it was once again some Sour D which, I feel is getting a bit boring, not as a smoke mind you, I love that tangy aftertaste it leaves on my tounge, but as a post here, so im loving GangaGardener's post. It just cracked my shit up!:p I'm yet again inspired by the folk here to spice my pics up a bit.... here it goes...

I was too hungry this morning to wait and make Herm Bud McMuffin like GG's so I just started chompin...
NOM...NOM...NOM...NOM....MMMMMMMMMMM
IMAG1737
I call this one "In One Socket, Out The Other"
IMAG1739
I randomly grabbed into one of the many boxes of my 3000+ comic books and pulled this backdrop out...
IMAG1594
Enjoy your day everyone! See you tomorrow morning for another session!

420alldaze

420alldaze

I got a kick out of it.
Ok I think I got some good buds to show.
A friend gave me a little Blue dream last nite.
Im gonna go roll one and chill in the garden on this beautiful sunny spring morning.:)

View attachment 207213

Have a Nice Day everyone :cool:
hey ken that looks like some very tasty blue dream. looks just like some that a buddy of mine did. some solid bud and buzz outta that. yum enjoy your day my friend. 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

おはようございます! Thats good morning in japanese, in case you were wondering..... S o for this mornings breakfast, it was once again some Sour D which, I feel is getting a bit boring, not as a smoke mind you, I love that tangy aftertaste it leaves on my tounge, but as a post here, so im loving GangaGardener's post. It just cracked my shit up!:p I'm yet again inspired by the folk here to spice my pics up a bit.... here it goes...

I was too hungry this morning to wait and make Herm Bud McMuffin like GG's so I just started chompin...
NOM...NOM...NOM...NOM....MMMMMMMMMMMView attachment 207218 I call this one "In One Socket, Out The Other"View attachment 207219 I randomly grabbed into one of the many boxes of my 3000+ comic books and pulled this backdrop out...View attachment 207220 Enjoy your day everyone! See you tomorrow morning for another session!
those are some epic pics brotha! always a pleasure, thanks for the laugh.lol 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Pretty trim jobs are for bag appeal hehe As long as you are happy with your meds that's all that matters. Hey sometimes the leaf is covered in resin anyways! It's either for hash or stash. Sounds like some good numbers to crank out monthly! How many cuts do you add/harvest per month? SOG?

Top Bottom