WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Got a free day with my childhood buddies prob one of the last times well get together , so i'm starting my day hard .... 840 starfighter being lit as we speak .... post will start getting spelled wrong in a few moments .......

have a great day farm peeps
IMG 2265

soserthc1

soserthc1

whats up my brother, hows that dinachem tastin? looks nice and sticky...

dinachem they advertise it as a collaboration with Chemdog himself .... any one know if this is true.... dinafem has produced a few nice flowers for me with attitude freebie's gotta admit . seems strange thou as chem was just released from a large plant problem would he collaborate with dinafem or just a pay check to say it...

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up sos? how you been brother, festival time is almost here. lotsa dabs to be had there for sure. ill show ya how to hit it:D

420alldaze

420alldaze

ha! I/m rocking the same flavour! Gotta love that rascal!
Going to try and find my rig for some early rips...maybe..lol.
mack.
whats up mack, long time my brother. hope all is good in your hoods:) pics or it didn't happen....lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

Wake and Shake.. Looking for some 1 gal pots in the garage.. No wonder the mouse traps been empty!.. Hes back in the woods safe and sound.. A plate of Red Dragon to calm down.. with a cup of folgers decaf..View attachment 330973View attachment 330974
came across a big fat watersnake just the other day:eek: that ones kool tho. that dragon looks like its got the flame to match. thanks brother
42o

Patanjali

Patanjali

Alriiight! I had to go to work for a couple of hours first, so technically not a wake n bake, hope you guys will let it slide. ;)

A little Leon to start things off.

And then fire up some Blue Tara pheno#1. Let this one go cause it was such a small yielder, but damn is the smoke delicious!

Blue

Top Bottom