WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hey don, ken ,pat and thoth, hope all had a merry xmas. cant believe we got 2000+ posts in this thread. :cool:fishin spot looks killer and nugs are lookin like some fire. hope all is good with the wife ken. in the process of moving so am not able to post pics right meow.... but im smoking on some of mst's fire og.... very dank and easy to grow. great x mst... thank you to all that post up here... love my farm fam enjoy the day
42o

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im vaping some wax in my makeshift rig :)
Vapebong

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

hey don, ken ,pat and thoth, hope all had a merry xmas. cant believe we got 2000+ posts in this thread. :cool:fishin spot looks killer and nugs are lookin like some fire. hope all is good with the wife ken. in the process of moving so am not able to post pics right meow.... but im smoking on some of mst's fire og.... very dank and easy to grow. great x mst... thank you to all that post up here... love my farm fam enjoy the day
42o
Same to ya brother, and to all you farmers.. Happy Holidays.. And Peace on Earth some day please.. DP

jyip

jyip

hey what up ths fam,,havent beeen thru ina bit,,,,all is ggod here,,hope alls good for ev bod here as well,,2014,,,legalize it already . ;) i've been killin it w/the le mon kush ,,,peace ,jay

Top Bottom